Chapter 9: Moving To London?

Hannah's POV

I've lived in Florida for as long as I could remember. The only time I could remember moving anywhere was when we moved from Tampa to Clearwater. But, I've been thinking about so many things lately. Paying for my bills, taking care of my car insurance, and plus, I work for the one & only Harry Styles. Who would've thought that I was the one that Harry was going to ask to take the job. I would've expected it to be someone else. But besides all of that, I've been thinking about one more thing. Moving. Lately, I've been looking at different places in Florida, from houses to apartments, and possibly a new condo. But, I've been lately feeling that Florida isn't my home anymore. I feel like that there's somewhere else in this world that I belong to. I have scheduled many different house searching appointments in various states like Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, and New York. For the past 3 weeks, I spent the time in Virginia and New York looking at the potential houses or condos that I could live in. Out of all the houses and condos I looked at, none of them seemed to fit my taste. During the next 3 weeks, I was in Ohio and Indiana looking at apartments that I could potentially rent and stay in. And just like Virginia and New York, none of the apartments in Ohio or Indiana fit my taste.

------A few weeks later------

After looking at a bunch of different houses in different states across the U.S., my last state that I looked at was California. I looked at about 3-4 houses that could be a potential. After looking at all of them, I figured that from the 4, only 2 of the houses I looked at were part of my taste. But, in the end, I just felt like California wasn't my destiny.

Then, it came to me. What if I lived out of the country? Like in Europe, or somewhere in Asia, or possibly Australia? There's never a impossible thought. But as I was thinking, what if, I moved to London?

Is London the right fit for me?

(A.N. - I'm sorry if this chapter is really short. All of this was all I thought of to write in this chapter, but I still hope you all enjoy it!)