Chapter 6: I'm Thankful For Him

Hannah's POV

Ever since I found out that Harry was staying in Florida permanently, I was honestly really happy. I honestly don't know anyone in Florida, besides my family, but, they're all gone. Harry is now the only other person I know. And luckily, he's staying at a place that's about 2 blocks from my condo. Harry would come visit from time to time, to check on me and see how things are going. But one day, Harry came over to see how I was doing. "Hey Hannah. How is everything going here?" He asked. "Hi Harry! So far, everything is going ok in the condo." I replied. "Are you not having any trouble with anything?" He asked. "So far, not yet." I replied. "That's good. By the way, here's an extra gift I meant to give you the other time." Harry said. "Harry, what is this?" I asked. "Well, look at it first." He smiled. When I opened the gift, I was very shocked. "Harry, this is too much." I said with shock. "Well, I want to help you start from the bottom again and work your way up." Harry said. I seriously can never thank Harry enough for everything that he's done for me. He gave me another check for $20,000 for me to put in my bank account and for me to use for my personal expenses.

While Harry was fixing things around my new place, I decided to take the things I bought at Target the other day and put them around the condo to make it look nice. After I was done with the finishing touches, Harry came back out from one of the rooms and had me sit down with him in the living room. "Hannah, can I speak with you for a minute?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I said as we sat down in the living room. "So, since I'm living here in Florida permanently now, I have decided that I want to continue my singing career and job here. And I've also been looking for an assistant to work for me, so, I was wondering, if you'd like to take that job?" Harry asked me. I'm too shocked at this point. THE Harry Styles asked me to be his assistant. What a crazy feeling. "You don't have to worry about future expenses. You'll be paid $20,000 a month, which will give you about $240,000 a year." Harry said. "Wow. That's a lot of money. Are you sure you want me to be your assistant?" I asked him. "Hannah, I am sure that I want you in the position of being my assistant." Harry replied. "Wow, this is amazing. Well, I can't say no, so, yes. I will proudly accept the job." I smiled. Harry looked at me with the biggest smile on his face. "Hannah, thank you. Thank you for accepting the job." He smiled. "It's my pleasure, Sir Harry." I giggled. "Please Hannah, you don't need to call me Sir. Just call me Harry." He laughed. "So, when do I start the job?" I smiled. "You'll be starting, tomorrow. Welcome to the job." Harry smiled. "Thank you, Harry." I smiled.

After all that I've been through, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't believe that I'm going to be working for THE Harry Styles. He has been an idol of mine since the beginning of One Direction. And even though the four of the guys aren't together anymore, they still find a way to talk to each other, which I find really sweet. And the fact that I get to work for one of them, is still a crazy thought to me.