Chapter 15: Planning Everything Out

Harry's POV

This is all true. I'm in love with Hannah. She has no idea that I'm in love with her, but she could have clues because I've been showing her a lot of signs that are making it seem that I like her, but, who knows. I just can't assume anything. I have a few ideas that I have planned out on how I want to tell Hannah. One thing, I plan on flying out to London and surprise her with flowers and bringing her out to dinner. And the other idea was, flying her out to Florida and also taking her out to dinner, and I would confess my love for her then.

I've still been contemplating which idea I could go with, because I'd love to do both of them, but I know I have to choose one of them. So, after all the long decision making, I decided to go with my first idea, which is me flying out to London and surprising her with flowers and taking her out to dinner. I grabbed my laptop and looked for cheap ticket for a flight to London. After I was able to find the cheapest, I bought them right away and started packing some of my clothes.

------A few days later; At the airport------

A few days have passed, and it's finally time to head to London. I'm super excited to be heading home to my home country, but then at the same time, I'm more excited/nervous to see Hannah and confess my love to her. I checked my bags in, got through security, and made my way to my gate. I honestly can't believe that I'm going to do this right now. I would honestly rather tell Hannah my feelings now, rather than waiting for the wrong time to come, and she already has someone else in her life.

These next few hours are going to be tough ones. And the next few days while I'm in London will be some fun ones.

*To be continued.....*