Chapter 2: Finding Her Treasure

Harry's POV

Hearing about the devastation that happened in Clearwater, Florida a few days ago was horrible. And from what I'm hearing, they still haven't had the chance to clean up the debris that was washed onto the beach. I quickly booked a flight from London to Clearwater, Florida to go visit the area(s) that were affected. I mainly wanted to go see the area that was mainly affected, which were the houses by/along the beach.

------Many Hours Later------

When I got off the plane and grabbed all my luggages and bags, the first thing I did was rent out a car from the airport and drove straight for the area that was mainly affected by the hurricane. When I arrived, it wasn't a pleasant site. There were trees that had their branches spread out everywhere, most trees were already broken, houses were torn apart and shattered into many pieces, and there were people sitting on the side of street, crying because they've most likely lost all their loved ones in this disaster. I parked my car far from where all the debris was so I wouldn't hit anything, and I got out and started walking towards the beach. It took me about 10 minutes to get to the beach because there was so much debris spread out all over the street and driveways. By the time I reached the stairs to walk onto the beach, I could see so much tree debris spread out throughout the sand and water. I started walking towards the left side to see if I could find anything that was washed into the sand. I didn't really see anything besides pieces from various houses. I walked down the other direction to see if I could find anything valuable that was washed upon the sand. All I really saw was pieces from the roofs of different houses, and I even saw doors that were ripped off. But, as I continued to walk down by the sea, I noticed something shining in my distance. I walked faster to see what it was because I was really curious as to what it could be.

When I approached it, I picked it up, and it happened to be a locket. I could tell that it was most likely owned by a teenager or young adult. It was opened up a little bit, but not all the way. I wanted to open the locket all the way because it really had me curious as to who owned it. When I opened it, there were two pictures inside. One of a couple, and another, which seemed to be a picture of their daughter, who seems to be the owner of this locket. I closed the locket and made my way back to my car. I got in my car and sat there for about 20 minutes, just looking at the locket. After I found it, I was honestly determined to find who it belonged to, which was the girl in the picture inside the locket. Luckily I had an extra ziploc bag to put the locket in to keep it safe. I drove around the town to look for the owner of the locket.

I was determined to find her. I want to return this locket to her because I can feel how much she misses the most valuable piece that was really important to her.