Chapter 4: Living On My Own

Hannah's POV

It's so crazy to think that I'm living with THE Harry Styles at the moment. And the fact that he paid off the whole condo, just for me to live here, is such a crazy thought. But, it's all true, and I can't thank Harry enough for giving me the chance to have a place to stay at. Unfortunately, he has to go back to London in a few days because he has other things to attend to. I'm honestly very blessed to have met Harry because if I didn't, I would probably still be sitting on the side of the streets, maybe begging for food or money since I lost everything I had.

------A few days later------

Harry left this morning to go back to London, and it's sad to see him go, but, it's time to go back to reality now. I was all alone in the condo, walking around the place to get used to my new home, when I went into the room Harry slept in, and I noticed a small envelope on the night stand. Right next to it was a note that Harry wrote, addressed to me. *Dear Hannah, I'm sorry I had to leave on such short notice, but I hope you'll settle in by the time I'm back in London. Enclosed in this envelope is a little gift that I wanted to give to you. -Harry*

I was really curious as to what is in this envelope, so I quickly opened the envelope..... a check written for $20,000. And I found a sticky note attached to it, which read, *This is for your own use. Spend this on whatever you wish. -Harry* Luckily I had some contact with Harry, like his email. I quickly went on my phone and sent him an email saying thank you so much for the money, and again for the condo. I waited 20 minutes for him to respond, and I quickly saw his response. He responded, *Hannah, it is my pleasure. Since you lost everything, I want to help out by starting you from the bottom, and you would be the one to bring your way up. I'll be glad to help you out anytime.* I honestly didn't know what to do with the money, because I have never received this big of an amount of money in my life. So, what I decided to do was go to the nearest bank and open a bank account. The bank teller was really sweet to me and was able to help me open an account. The bank teller was able to put the money in my new account really quick, but I took about $500 out of the $20,000 so I could go to the mall and shop for a new wardrobe.

After I was done with the bank, I went straight to the mall and went through most of the stores to find new clothes, and maybe some new shoes. I spent a total of 5 hours in the mall going through stores and finding new outfits and shoes. Since I didn't have a car to drive, I just took an Uber back to the condo. When I got back to the condo, I put all my new clothes and shoes in my closet and went to the living room area and watched some TV for the rest of the day.