Chapter 8: Hanging Out With Friends

Hannah's POV

I'm so glad that AJ is here in Clearwater with me. And I'm even more glad that I got to know Louis, and who even knew that he and AJ were dating. That's crazy! AJ told me she would be here for the next month so she could help me fix things around my condo. Louis, sadly, is only here for a few more days until he has to go back to New York and finishing some things there. So we decided to hang out with Louis as much as we could before he left. And just like that, a few days went by, and Louis had to leave for New York. AJ and I brought him to the airport. We said our goodbyes and watched Louis leave. After the airport, we drove to the mall and decided to hang out there, and maybe do some shopping, if we felt like it. When we got to the mall, the first place we went to was Forever 21. That store is one of my favorite places ever. We walked in, and eventually went our separate ways because we had so many things in our hands within a 30 minute time span. We eventually met up together when we were both done shopping/looking for clothes that we liked. We walked to the register together, and picked up some things along the way.

Once we were both done with Forever 21, we went over to the next store, which was TopShop. When we walked in, luckily there was a good sale going on, so we came at a perfect timing. While we went around the store, there wasn't much things that we saw that we liked, so we bought them and headed out the store. The next place we happened to check out was Michael Kors. We didn't intend on buying anything, we just wanted to look around. While we were looking, AJ came up to me. "Hannah, pick out a bag. It's my gift to you." AJ smiled. "Wait, no. AJ, you don't have to!" I said to AJ. "Don't worry, Hannah. I wanted to get you a gift, but I didn't have time to get you anything before I left. So, pick something out." She smiled. "Seriously AJ, you're too sweet. Thank you so much." I smiled. I walked around the store and tried to find something that wouldn't be too expensive. It took me about 10 minutes before I found something that I liked. I showed it to AJ and she took it and she paid for it. After she finished paying, she handed the bag to me. "Thanks again AJ." I smiled. "It's my pleasure, Hannah." She smiled.

After we were done at Michael Kors, we decided to go to the food court and get something to eat. We just decided to get a quick snack to eat because AJ offered to cook dinner tonight, and we're heading to the grocery store after we're done here at the mall. Once we were done eating our snack, we continued with our shopping. The next store we went to was Hot Topic. I've been wanting to shop for new t-shirts, specifically for band shirts. When we walked in, we both walked straight for the back where most of the band shirts were. They had some in the front, but most of them were in the back. I went through most of the shirts and found some that we both wanted. After we were finished with that store, we decided to leave the mall and head to Target to buy groceries for dinner tonight. When we got to Target, AJ grabbed a cart and went to get the groceries while I walked around the store to look for other things to put in my condo. I was able to find more pillows to put on the couch and a really cute centerpiece to put on the table in the living room.

------20 minutes later------

AJ sent me a text saying that she was done getting groceries for dinner tonight. I met up with her by the register near the main entrance. When we saw each other, we got in line and paid for the stuff. After we were all done paying, we got in the car and drove back to my condo. When we arrived, AJ started cooking dinner while I put the stuff away that I bought earlier at Target, and since she's staying at my place, I put her stuff in the guest room. After I put her stuff away, I walked back to the kitchen to see what she was cooking. "What are you making tonight, AJ?" I asked. "I'm making one of my specialties, and it's also the dish that Louis loves that I make. Pork Chops with a side of French Fries." She smiled. "Wow, that sounds delicious! Can't wait to try it." I smiled.

(A.N. - Hannah and Jennifer enjoyed the dinner that was made and hung out for the rest of the night.)