Chapter 19: The Unexpected

------3 years later-----

Harry's POV

It's been 3 years since I have know Hannah, and I'm probably one of the happiest men on earth ever since I got to know her. And since it's been 3 years, I can't wait anymore. I want to marry her. I have to marry her. This may sound weird because I haven't even dated her, but being friends for almost 3 years, seems fine to me, to ask her to marry me. But, I don't know how I'll propose to her. I've looked up many things I could do, but none of them seem to fit my interest. So I decided to go to the guys and ask them for their help. The guys and I met up at Liam's place. "So what can we help you with Harry?" Liam asked. "Well, it's kind of a tough thing to talk about." I replied. "What do you mean?" Louis replied. "Well, I want to propose to Hannah, but I don't know how I'll do it." I replied. "Well, have you tried to find ways to do it?" Louis asked. "Yeah I have, but none of them fit my interest." I replied to Louis. We all paused until Liam spoke up. "Dude, have you thought of serenading her?" Liam said. "You know what, that actually might be a good idea Liam. Thanks for that!!" I replied with a smile. "Now you just have to choose a song to sing to her." Niall said. "Yeah you're right." I thought. "What if I sing, Next To You by Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber?" I suggested. "Dude, that's perfect!" Niall said. "Ok great! I have a song, I just need to figure out how I will do this." I thought.

------Later That Day------

I was in my apartment practicing how I'm going to propose to Hannah. I've been practicing Next To You by Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber for hours on the guitar so I can perfect it and not mess up during the actual event. As I was practicing, I got a random call, from my mom. "Hey son, how are you doing?" My mom asked. "I'm doing great mom." I replied. "So I heard from your sister Gemma that you're going to propose to Hannah." My mom said. "Yes mom, you heard it right. I'm planning on proposing to Hannah." I smiled. "When do you plan on doing it?" My mom asked. "I plan on asking her tomorrow." I replied. "Wow, that's so soon son." My mom replied. "I know mom, but I can't wait anymore. I have to marry her." I smiled. "Son, I can really tell that you love Hannah so much." My mom said. "Yes mom, I really really love Hannah, so much." I replied. "Well son, I'll let you go back to your practicing now. Good luck tomorrow. I love you." My mom said. "Thanks Mom, I love you too." I replied as I hung up and got back to practicing.

------The Next Day------

It's the next day, and it's the day that I'm officially proposing to Hannah. I'm honesty so nervous because I don't know what to wear or what to say, or what Hannah is even going to say. But, I just need to think about how amazing the proposal will go. I was gathering everything to prepare for the big event, and I got a knock on my door. I opened it and Liam and Louis were standing outside. "So you ready for your big day dude?" Louis said. "Yes, but I'm so nervous to be honest." I replied. "Don't worry dude, you'll do fine." Liam said. "So are you going to text Hannah where to meet?" Louis asked. "I will right now actually." I replied as I grabbed my phone to text Hannah. I sent my text to Hannah, and she replied 5 minutes later. *Ok, I'll meet you there.* "Guys, she said she'll meet me there!" I shouted. "Ok dude, go get ready, and we'll just be down here." Louis said as I went to my room to get changed.

Hannah's POV

So, Harry texted me saying to meet him at Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park, and I'm wondering why he wants me to meet him there, but I'm just going to figure it out when I get there. I decided to wear a floral off-the-shoulder dress with flesh colored sandals. I grabbed my purse and car keys and drove off to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park. I arrived there 20 minutes later and texted Harry that I was here. He texted me back saying that he was going to be here in 15 minutes, so I sat in my car for a few minutes, so I decided to call my friend AJ, who is in town at the moment, visiting me. "Hey Han, what's up?" AJ replied. "AJ, I think Harry is up to something." I replied. "What do you mean?" AJ asked. "Well, he texted me to meet him at Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park, which I'm here, but I have no idea what he's up to." I replied. "Well, it's probably nothing bad." AJ replied. "I hope so." I replied. "Well, I'm going to go now because Harry is going to be here any minute now." I told AJ. "Ok Hannah, good luck." AJ replied. "Thank you." I said as I hung up. 15 minutes later, Harry arrived and when I saw him get out of his car, he was all dressed up, and, he had a guitar with him, which is very unusual. "Hey Hannah, you look beautiful." Harry smiled as he kissed my cheek. "Thank you Harry. You look dazzling yourself." I smiled back. "Why thank you." Harry winked. "So why did you want me to meet you here?" I asked Harry. "Well, I wanted you to meet me here because I wanted to sing a song for you." Harry smiled. "Awww Harry." I blushed. We walked over to a little sitting area where visitors could sit and have picnics. Harry sat down and started playing the guitar. As he started playing the guitar, I quickly knew what song he was singing me. Next To You by Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber.

You've got that smile,
That only heaven can make.
I pray to God everyday,
That you keep that smile.

Yeah, you are my dream,
There's not a thing I won't do.
I'll give my life up for you,
'Cause you are my dream.

And baby, everything that I have is yours,
You will never go cold or hungry.
I'll be there when you're insecure,
Let you know that you're always lovely.
Girl, 'cause you are,
The only thing that I got right now

One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
'Cause I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
You had my child,
You would make my life complete.
Just to have your eyes on little me,
That'd be mine forever.

And baby, everything that I have is yours
You will never go cold or hungry
I'll be there when you're insecure
Let you know that you're always lovely
Girl, 'cause you are,
The only thing that I got right now

One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.

We're made for one another
Me and you
And I have no fear
I know we'll make it through

One day when the sky is falling
I'll be standing right next to you
Oh oh oh oh

One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.

Oh nah nah
Oh yeah
Stand by my side, side, side
When the sky falls down
I'll be there, I'll be there

You've got that smile,
That only heaven can make.
I pray to God everyday,
To keep you forever.
Ooh

*Song ends*

Right as Harry finished the song, he put the guitar on the table and leaned for his pocket to grab something out of it. He grabbed a small box. "Hannah, you have been one of the best people to come in my life, and I can't thank you enough for being a part of it. I know we haven't even dated at all, but that doesn't matter to me anymore. And with this, I want you to be a part of my life forever." Harry said as he dropped on one knee and opened the box. "Hannah Grace Gabbard, will you marry me?" Harry said. All the people were looking at Harry and I. I honestly had to think for a minute because, Harry and I never even dated at all. But, he means a lot to me, and I love him too. "Yes, I will marry you Harry Edward Styles." I replied with a huge smile. Harry took the ring out of the box and put it on my finger. He then immediately got up, picked me up and spun me around. Everyone start clapping and cheering as they witnessed an important event in our relationship.

I guess this is it. I'm just steps away from becoming the future Mrs. Harry Edward Styles.

(A.N. - Harry and Hannah fixed the details for their wedding, and got married 1 year later. After they got married, they had their honeymoon in London and came back to Jacksonville, Florida to live there for good. They ended up having 3 kids, 2 boys, one named Porter Shawn Styles and one named Charles Edward Styles, and 1 girl, named Gemma Grace Styles.)

Hey guys!! So unfortunately, this is the end of Styles Grace. It was a really fun time getting to write this book. Until then, I hope you enjoyed Styles Grace.

Much Love, Aurora