Chapter 12: Working For Harry Styles

Hannah's POV

Living in London is such a blessing. I would've never thought that in my whole life, that I would be someone to work for a famous celebrity and live in their hometown, which happens to be one of my favorite cities in the world. Plus, having a boss like Harry Styles, it makes work more easier, even though he lives thousands of miles from where I am, he still makes times to contact me and give me information that I'm going to need for his future meetings and other things. Ohh, you guys are probably wondering what I do for Harry Styles. Well, consider it this way.

While Harry lives in Florida, I am his consultant/assistant here in London, while he also has a consultant/assistant while he lives in Florida. Whenever he comes to London for various meetings and shows. A few days ago, he sent me a message saying that he's making a trip to London to figure out some business there and maybe schedule a few shows around London.

------A few days later------

A few days have now passed, and it came the time that Harry is supposed to arrive in London. I made a drive out to the airport to pick him up, and by the time I got there, I noticed that there were crowds of fans surrounding most of the entrances to where Harry could exit. As I was walking up to the main entrance of the airport, one of the fans ran up to me. "Hi. You're Harry's assistant/consultant, right?" She asked. At first, I didn't want to answer her, but it would be rude of me if I didn't. "Yes I am." I smiled back. "Do you know where Harry is going to exit from? Most of us are hoping to at least see him." She replied. "To be honest, I actually don't know. I'm just here to pick him up." I said. I smiled at the fans as I was walking in the airport to go find Harry's baggage claim area. When I got there, the baggage claim elevator started to move. I looked around to find Harry, and I spotted him within 5 minutes. "Hello Harry, welcome back to London." I smiled. "Why, thank you Hannah." He smiled back. After grabbing Harry's luggages, we started making our way out of the airport. "By the way Harry, there was a fan that I ran into, and she told me that she's been hoping to see you today, so would you mind if we stop by and say hi to her?" I asked. "Of course, where is she?" He asked. "She's by the entrance we're about to exit from. And also, there's a lot of them out there." I smiled. "No worries." He replied with a smile.

When we got to the entrance, I could see the smiles on all the faces of the fans. Once we walked into the outdoors, most of the fans ran up to Harry and tried to get pictures. "Ok guys, you can get 3 pictures each with Harry, then we have to go. He has a ton of things to do." I smiled. The fans listened to my instruction and followed what I said. It took about 15 minutes total for all the fans to take pictures with Harry, then we immediately went to our van. While we were driving, Harry and I had a good talk. "So Hannah, how is London life?" He asked. "I'm honestly loving it. It's so lovely here." I smiled. "Ohh good! I'm glad you're liking it here." Harry smiled. "How are you adjusting to my place?" Harry asked. "So far, it's going good. I'm adjusting pretty well." I replied. "Well then, that's pretty good to hear." Harry replied.

(A.N. - During the rest of the day, Harry wanted to show Hannah around his hometown of Worcestershire and show her the things that Harry did growing up. He also toured her around the bakery that he used to work at before he became famous, and he also introduced her to the workers that he worked with, which surprisingly, still work there.)