Chapter 14: He's Been Attentive Lately

(A.N. - This chapter might be a little short than my usual chapters that I write, so I apologize in advance if this chapter is really short.)

Hannah's POV

It feels great that I got to go back to my hometown and visit my favorite sites. But it also feels good that I'm back here in London. But ever since I got back to London, Harry has been a little close to me lately. And by that I mean, he's been wanting me to be close to him, like always being by his side. Or always being attentive towards what he wants me to do. I've been finding that a little strange because, for being Harry's assistant as my first job, I really do find it weird that he always wants me to be with him.

Also, I've been noticing with Harry that whenever I'm with him or when he's with me, he always gives me these looks, as if he's attracted to me or something, but I don't think he would be. I don't think I'm the type of girl that Harry would go for. I mean, I could be wrong. I could be the one that Harry is looking for, and I could be the girl that he wants to marry and have kids with. But at the same time, I could totally be wrong.

Harry's POV

It kind of sucks that I live here in Florida by myself. I'm going to be honest. I love Florida. It's such a beautiful state to live in. But, it would also be nice if I had someone here that I could always come to when I have a question. But, I don't really know anyone here. The only person that I really knew in Florida, was Hannah, my assistant. But now that she lives in London, there are times where I could barely talk to her because she'd always be busy with things for me. But, as I grew to know Hannah more & more, I've started to realize that Hannah is an amazing person to talk to. She would always listen to what I have to say, and she would never judge me at all.

Hannah is the type of person that I'm looking for when I have a girlfriend, and even a wife.

A few months have passed, and I've finally come to my senses.

I'm in love with Hannah.