Chapter 2

I continue walking down the street twirling my umbrella. It was drizziling but I liked the small water on my skin. If it was pouring I would've had to open my umbrella. I sighed as I passed by the dumb jock party that was going on near my foster parents house.
      My head jerked towards the small noise coming from the allyway up ahead. I rushed towards the noise and saw a drunk girl leaning over puking. I rushed over and gathered her curled hair and rubbed her back. When she finished she looked over at me with tears in her eyes. I smiled kindly and said "Hey its ok. I'm Starla or Star. Are you ok?"
      She nods feebly and says "No. I-I thiiink I twisssted my ankleee...."
     She winces and I say "Its ok. My house is right over there. How about you come in get cleaned up and then I can drive you home?" She nods and I help her limp to my house. I unlock the door and help her to the bathroom. I leave her alone to take a small shower and then gather some clothes that could fit her and a bandage for her ankle. I knock and she says "come in." I open the door and hand her the clothes. I smile kindly and kneel next to her ankle as she sit wrapped in the towel.
       "Well you didn't sprain or brake it. but you did twist it that it'll swell." I wrap it up and then say "Get dressed then I'll take you home ok?" She nods and looks at the clothes. I leave the bathroom and close the door. A couple minutes later she emerges with her clothes in her arms and some keys. "I have a car parked in front of the house. I'm E-elana." I smile and grab the keys and link our arms together and walk out.
        She leads me to a parked car and we hop in. "So where to?" Elana leads me to her house and says "Thank you for helping me. I'll return your clothes...." I shake my head as I get out. "Nah don't worry about them. You'll just have to be my friend and take me shopping." She smiles and says "Alright. See you later?" I nod and wave as I start the long walk home.

(Don't forget the first chapter is on mikeys_penguin page and so is the next chapter! 🙂)