Chapter 16

~~~Stars POV~~~

I glare at Raph and slap him over the head, "You dumb butt nugget! You broke her heart stupid!" I run after Elana as Raph rubs his head and looks around the group. I find her sitting next to a water fountain and sit beside her.
"You OK E?" She shrugs and then shakes her head as she says, "I dont know! I thought he liked me other then a friend but apparently not...." I hug her as she starts to cry harder.

We stay like that for a shot while til we decide to head back to the boys. Elana stands up and I follow along with her. Before we can take even a couple steps Shredder and his men jump out.

"Star! Darling come we must go!" I blink and push Elana behind me close towards the direction of the turtles and say, "What do you need father? I'm busy being independent... So if you dont mind I gotta get back to it..." He scowls and says, "I dont like that tone of voice Star." I roll my eyes and says, "Ya well I dont like what you've become. Guess we got to learn to live with it!"

Shredder growls and before I can react the throw Elana away from me and slip a rag over my nose. The smell soon makes me feel dizzy and I see blurrily Elana running. The world goes dark to my fathers triumphant smile.

~~~Donnies POV~~~

I watch Star walk away to Comfort Elana and sigh. "Raph you are a dimwitted idiot sometimes!" Mikey nods and adds, "Very bad with the ladies!" Leo and I nod in agreement. Raph looks confused and says, "What? What I do??!"
I shake my head as Mikey says, "Dude, Elana likes you and when you said you didnt like her in the dating matter kinda should you dont like her. So she's sad you dont like her as well."
"But I do like Elana! I'm so confused!" Leo shakes his head and says, "Very dumb move buddy. Read some books or something!" Raph groans and I chuckle. Turning I see Elana running frantically towards us.
"HELP SHREDDER IS KIDNAPPING STAR!!!" My face probably pales as I leap into action and start running the direction Elana came from. Elana leads us to the spot. All thats left is a rag drenched in some knock out stuff. I look around and Elana cries harder. Leo looks puzzeled and says, "Well, how do we find her?" Everyone shrugs as I stare out into space. I have to save her! I can't let her be scared to death! I have to see her again!