Chapter 4

I glance at the guys and then at the people in front of me. "Look I may be small but I was in karate for 5 years. I'm a black belt. And those guys will probably beat you up. Now go away leave Elana alone or you will be the ones that hate school. Got it? Good!" Elana looks at me but I stare down the jock Jake. He growls and says, "You've just been a freak since you got here Star." I shrug, "At least I'm not a jerk of a jock and cliche. Have fun with your unimaginative life jerk." I grab Elana's arm and push through the people and go stand by the four guys. "Audios!"
      "That was, thanks Star...." I smiled to Elana and wink. "No problem. Thank you guys for standing up for us." I smile at the boys and the one with blueish hair says "No problem!"
       The one with the brown and hazel eyes says "I'm Mikey! This is Raph, Leo, and Donny. Looked like you could have handled them though since you're skilled in karate?" I look at each as he says there names. The spikey red hair and green eyes was Raph, the bluish hair and blue eyes was Leo and the black hair, green eyes, and glasses was Donny.
       I nod and say, "Ya I'm Star and I learned because of my dad. This is Elana."
       I smile to her and say, "You ok?" She nods and says timidly, "T-thanks. I-i'm ok.." I nod and say, "How's the Ankle?" She shrugs and says, "Its alright. Hurts a little..." I nod.
       "You guys new to the school?" Leo shrugs and says, "You could say That." I nod and say, "Well I better head to last class. Do you know where you're going?" Donny nods and says "Ya were good." I nod and say, "I'll see you later Elana! Bye guys!"
       I walk away down the hall towards chemistry.