Chaptet 20

I look up as they drag Elana in unconscious and put her in a chair. I gulp silently and watch as they chain her up.

I wait til she wakes up then say, "You're really stupid you know that right?"

She blinks at me and says, "Star? Where are we?" I shrug and say, "No clue. Why you here?"

She shrugs and says, "I was trying to find you! Apparently they found me...." I chuckle and look toward the door as my father comes in.

"Oh good our little friend has come. Star I got some good news darling! I've found you a man! He's real loyal to me. I think you'll like him!" A boy around my age steps forward.

He has dirty blonde hair with blue-gray eyes. He's pretty handsome but serious as a stone.

I sigh and say sarcastically, "Oh I just love meeting people while I'm chained to a chair and look dirty and messy!" I give my dad a dry stare and he blinks at me.

I see the boy crack a barely there smile and my dad nods and says, "You're right. Come. You can get cleaned up and then go on a nice date!"

Guards start unlocking my chains and pull me to my feet, "Oh I need my best friend to help me get ready! And it would make me feel so much better going on a double date...can Elana come?!"

Shredder looks toward Elana and looks contemplative. "Good idea! I'll go find another guy for your lovely friend! Come come girls! First date time!"

I watch as they unchain Elana and drag her after me.

We arrive at a big room with a beautiful bed and furniture in it. "Alright have fun getting ready! See you before your date darling!" Shredder kisses my forehead and walks off with the guy and guards trailing behind.

I look at Elana and say, "Guess we're going on a double date....."

She looks at me in disbelief and scoffs, "At least they're cute..."

~~~Donnie's POV~~~

I watch Raph for a little while as he searches. I look over at Sensei Splinter and go to meditate.

"Don't worry so, love has a way of working. We shall find the loves of you and Raph." I nod to Splinter as we go into meditation.

I know we will find them. I just hope its not to long.