16. I Like Cats

(Nico)

Once again, I woke with Will's arms around me. Ugh.. Why couldn't he just hug a pillow or something?

I managed to wriggle out of his arms without waking him, but I didn't feel like getting up yet, so I just laid there.

I turn over to face Will to find his arms reaching out for something to cuddle. Hmmm...

I swiftly reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the lamp, unplugging it, and put it next to the sleeping vampire.

As I expected, Will wrapped his arms around it and went back to sleeping peacefully.

I cracked up. It was just too funny to see this tall, strong guy cuddling a lamp. I apparently laughed to loudly because his eyes snapped opened.

"What..." He looked down. "Why am I hugging a lamp?" I laughed harder. "Uh.. Nico...?"

I tried to stifle my laughter. "Yeah?" I looked at him. Will's eyes were wide with shock, his mouth opened in awe. The smile dripped off my face. "What's wrong?"

Slowly, the corners of his mouth turned up. "Well, now we know what happens when a human is bitten by a vampire cat.." He covered his mouth, though I knew he was grinning.

"Wha... Oh, Dio, no..." I rushed to the bathroom, and what I saw in the mirror made my jaw drop.

Two triangular ear shot up from the top of my head. I let out a manly whimper when I saw the black something bobbing behind me–a tail.

"Oh, Dio..."

Will chuckled behind me. "You're even cuter as a cat, Cutie."

"I am not cute! How to we fix this?!"

"I don't think we can. Vampirism is irreversible; I highly doubt it'd be different in this situation." He was still smiling, and that made me more upset.

"How is this okay with you?! I'm part cat now!!"

He smirked. "I actually really like cats," he all but purred into my new car ear, which was almost level to his mouth. I shivered involuntarily.

I flattened the ear to my head. "D-don't do that!"

He laughed heartily and leaned in close to other ear. "Does this bother you, Cutie?" He was practically pinning me against the counter.

I quickly ducked under him, lessening the distance between me and the bathroom door. "S-s-stop that!" He just chuckled and sashayed past me.

I absentmindedly flicked my tail I'm annoyance.

Why does he do that?

I hurriedly followed him into the kitchen.

Word count: 414

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON FRIDAY!! AHHH!!

Yeah, kind of a short chapter, I know.. Maybe this will make up for it?

So this is how I imagine Neko Nico

So this is how I imagine Neko Nico. I did this in a hurry because I wanted to get back to drawing, so that's why it kinda sucks. T I drew him in his Hunter uniform because I though might want to see that(also, I kind forgot that he'd changed..). The image just got into my head and I just had to stop typing and draw it. Hope that makes up for Friday and today's shortness.

UNTIL TOMORROW!

Ps: The media is the cat, Sky, in case you were wondering. Forgot to put it on the last chapter.