24. Real Life? Nah.

(Will)
I pulled away from him to stare at the now healing mark that I'd left on him. All that was left of what had just happened was a white scar the stood out surprisingly well against his pale skin. It looked like it belonged there, like a birthmark almost.

I rip my attention away from the wound to look at Nico's face. I don't think I'd ever seen him so peacefully asleep. He looked so adorably vulnerable like this, I couldn't help but smile. His mouth was opened slightly, allowing a bit of drool to spill out the corner.

I considered getting up and taking him to the bedroom, but even though I knew it would be impossible to wake him for the next few hours, I just couldn't bring myself to disturb his peace. So, I just laid back and let the boy use my chest as a pillow while I fell into a deep sleep of my own.

(Nico, several hours later)
How long have I been asleep?

What am I on top of?

Why is my pillow moving like this?

Should I get up?

It's so warm.

I feel so safe.

I don't want to move...

Then don't.

Okay. I won't then. I'll just stay like this for a while..

Good. Somewhere in my subconscious, I felt strong, protective arms wrap around my torso. Stay like this forever. This is perfect.

Yes, I agree. Perfect is the only way to describe this.

There it is! The chapter I promised a few minutes ago! Okay, give me a break, I know it's short, but I'm running on seven hours of sleep from the past two day here; it's been a busy week for me.. *exhaustion*

So yeah, I planned pretty much none of whatever the hell just happened, but I like it. That bit at the end was especially weird, and not even I knew what was going on until about half way through. In case you didn't get it (which I don't really blame you for, as, like I said, not even I get it), that at the end was Nico's thoughts, and the underlined was Will's thoughts. So yeah, that happened.

Okay, so, I really don't know what to do now. I had more planned for this originally, but I don't remember half of it, and I hadn't thought I would get this far off tract with the updating schedule. I mean, hell, I promised updated daily, and look at me now. BUT, at the same time, it doesn't seem right to just end it right here. SO, Imma let you guys decide!

Ya get three options!

1) I could write the rest of the plot as planned.

2) I could end it here.

3) I could write one more really long chapter the wrap everything up.

Comment on which one you want me do!