23. Important Message at the end, also new chapter, woo!

(Third person)
Will pulled Nico down, but hesitated just as he was about to bite. The truth was, he wasn't sure if he could keep himself from sucking Nico dry. He didn't want to kill him.

He mentally slapped himself. He couldn't think like this. He bit down on Nico's neck. He felt the boy flinch and painfully grip at his shoulders. Just hold on, Nico.

Will focused his mind on Nico. He thought about how precious he was, how fragile he was. How much he wanted to protect him.

Nico didn't know what he felt. This wasn't like when he was bitten before by Clarisse or Silena. The initial bite was the same, painful, but that's where the similarities end. Instead of panic, he felt calm; every muscle felt relaxed, as if he'd been coiled up tight for his whole life, and now he could finally take it easy.

That seems like a good way to end this chapter. :)

Don't worry, there will be another update right after this one (if I don't fall asleep while writing it). I just wanted it get this out there, and I wasn't sure how to continue it without just going to another chapter.

[THIS IS THAT SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT THIS I MENTIONED IN THE TITLE] I have a new story out! It's a boyxboy story, and it's a MILLION times better than this because I actually took it seriously from the beginning. :p
So, yeah, it would really help me out if you would check it out. There are already six chapters published, and I actually update that one regularly! (Every Wednesday and Saturday) So yeah, check it out if you have the time!

Okay, that important thing is over so if you're the type not to read author's notes, you can now :) Im just gonna do a bit of reminiscing because I've been thinking about it recently....

This story..... SUCKS! Majorly, like, I can't even read it without cringing! I'm not even going to bother trying to fix it because it's impossible. It's just so corny, it's almost funny! Seriously, this is why I never read my old writing. It makes for a good laugh, but it ultimately just makes me feel bad about myself. BUT THAT'S OKAY! BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY! But seriously, I honestly never would have gone back to those first few chapters if not for my girlfriend, so blame her for this rant! Apparently my voice is soothing so I can, like, talk her to sleep? So I just decided to read her this fanfic, and I almost cried because of how bad it is.

But yeah, and it's still corny even with how much I've grown as a writer since then because how the fuck does one make a vampire fic NOT corny? So, I'm just going to accept it and roll with it.

Now to write chapter twenty-four!