Chapter 32

Word Bullets

**Journee**

I just got done packing for my first trip. I decided to take Stan up on the offer plus it will give a chance to get away from everything at least for a while. Laying down on my bed I hear a knock at my door. Getting up I open the door to see the last person I expected.

“What are you doing here?” “I cae here to see you.” “Shouldn’t you be some where taking that lame girls breath away?”  “Stop it.” “you stop it. She was singing to you.” “As I recall you have sung to be before also song bird.” “What ever. What do you. I brough over a movie for us to watch.” “I don’t want to watch a movie.” “That’s a first. Can we just talk then?” “About what?” “Can I come in?” “Fine Ethan.”

“Whats with all the bags?” Ethan asked with concern in his voice. “I’m going on a best of the best stripper tour. I leave in the morning and why first stop is a club in Las Vagas.” “Why” “Why what?” “Why do you have to go?” “I don’t have to I chose to go when my boss asked me. I need to get away from everything.” “From me.” “No everything.” “Tristan.” “Ethan stop.” “Talk to me” “No.” “I lost him to Journee I wasn’t just you.” “Oh, really you did to. Because I couldn’t fucking tell. Why the fuck do you want to talk now. The hell with that.” I turned to walk away but Ethan caught me.

“Let me go.” He just pulled me into a tight hug even while I tried to fight him and I finally just gave up

**Ethan**

Holding Journee while she was fighting me ‘til she gave up and cried on me. When she finally stopped, she pulled away.

“I need to go clean up my face.” “Journee, you don’t need to go any where. Come let’s sit.” “I look like something out of a horror movie.” “No, you don’t. lets just watch soe movies.” “What did you bring. If you brough another war movie Etan.” “No I didn’t bring war room. Evan though it is a good movie. God’s not dead.” “Ethan.” “Fine Journee I have back ups.” “Like one of my personal fave movies. Don’t judge me. It’s the old parent trap.” “Lindsey Logan did that movie it’s not that old.” “No, the one with Haley Mills. Its better than that remake. Seems like you haven’t seen it. Let’s watch.” I put the movie in. “Wait I got to get snakes. What do you want to drink?” “Sprite or tea is fine.” When Journee cae back with everything we watched the movie. I put the movie in and sat back down Journee sat on the couch and decided to prop her feet up on me.

After the movie, I saw he face she was smiling. “I take it you liked the movie?” I actually did and I must agree with it is better than the one with Lindsey in it. What else do you got?” “The new Tarzan” “He is sexy as fuck.” Journee says taking the case out my hand. I just look at her. “Do you know how many ways I would fuck him. Shit” “Enough Journee. Matter fact lets change movies.” “I’ll stop. Let’s watch.”  “One word and we are changing the movie.” “Some one’s a little jealous.” Journee said in a low tone. “What was that?” I asked looking at her in her eyes. “Start the movie.”

After the movie, I was so tired of hearing Journee talk about Tarzan and how much she wanted to have sex with him.  “What else you got?” “I think I should go.” “Come on Ethan just one more. I’ll pick the movie” I smile “Ok” “I like old movies also. We are going to watch Casablanca.” “You really did go back.” Journee put the movie in and sat back down about to start it when I stopped her. 

“Journee go on a date with me tomorrow?” “I’m leaving in the morning Ethan.” “Can’t you leave later after the date.” “Why Should I even go? You don’t want to be with me.” “Please.” “Besides your family and your wife, I don’t want to deal with.” “Noone will know.” “So, I’m a secret now?” “Journee, you just said you don’t want to deal with people so I am doing something for you so you don’t see them and they want know.” “Can we make it kind of early and I’ll change it to leave at 11:45pm they still have some open seats.” “Yes, thank you.” “Can we watch the movie now?”