Chapter 4

NOTE:  I'm tired of writing a chapter and then putting on here to only have it change my margin format so from this chapter on it will be in wattpad format!

Rosalie's POV

My sibling were right about the new human, everyone of my classes people have talking about the new girl been talked about in every one of my classes.  It's been a nice change not being the most whispered about.  She even has the male population talking, especially that blond creep. 

What surprised me the most was how a few of the girl's actually talked bad about her and if I had to guess going by what some of the other girls have saying, I'd say they were jealous.  I know my siblings haven't said anything about her and that makes me even more curious, I thought Emmett would've said something by now, but surprisingly he hasn't.  I'm glad class is almost over, because I want to hear what they have to say at lunch and I bet it will be Emmett who says something first.  I grin at the thought, he's so predictable and I don't even need Alice's gift to know he will do it. 

For the last five minutes I pay attention to the teacher and take notes here and there, even though I don't need to but it passes the time until the bell rings.    When it finally rings I grab my things and quickly leave the class and head straight to my locker to find Alice already there waiting for me. 

"Hey Rosalie how's your morning been?" She asks and I chuckle while opening my locker.

"Same ole, same ole. How about you?" I grin hearing her giggle at our silly banter and I put my things away and shut my locker. 

"Where's Jasper?  I'm surprised he's not with you."  I ask and I hear Jasper chuckle from somewhere outside of the school and I instantly know he's there and away from all the humans gathering like cattle to the cafeteria. 

"Never mind." I say and and she winks and bounces up and down, before she twirls.  "Come on, we're meeting everyone outside." 

I follow her outside where the guys are standing by the cars.  She goes right over to Jasper and gets on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek.  It's disgustingly sweet that I have to look away.  I yearn for what they have and each time I have to see their affection for each other it's a sad reminder that I'm still alone. 

"So why are we all outside and how come no one told me?"  I say to get mind mind somewhere else.

"I told you Rosalie."

"Yeah.  Like a minute ago Alice."  She shrug and cuddles to Jasper's side as he puts a arm around her shoulder.

"Ugh.  Whatever." I say and pop on to Edward's hood. 

"We're out here to give the humans time to settle down."  I nod which is usually code for Jasper needs a clear path to our table, not to mention a smaller line at the lunch line.

"So has anyone had Bella in their class?"  Emmett asks and shake my head smiling before I look at my nails with a bored expression on my face. 

"She was in my English class."  Jasper's the first to announce and I look up to see if anyone else has but he appears to be the only one.  Alice gives me a sympathetic look followed by a slight smile and I look to Jasper and he's looking off towards the school.  I can't help but think they are acting a little strange today but I don't ask them about it.  Even Edward is acting a little off.  He's looking at his car tire while lightly kicking it with his foot.  I'm surprised with all my thinking he hasn't even looked or said something to me. 

"We can go in now."  Alice suddenly says and I push off the car and head towards the cafeteria not bothering to wait for them.  Something is going on and it's starting to piss me off.  Great!