Chapter 11

Rosalie's POV

There are clothes everywhere and my frustration level rises the longer I can't find anything to wear. I really want to look good for my mate and nothing I pick out seems to make the cut or I just can't think straight. I need today to be different than yesterday and I know that my outfit will set how the day goes. I don't want to come off as if I'm not trying and I don't want to come off like I'm trying to hard.

I'm drawn out of my thoughts by a knock at the door and I groan because I don't have time to deal with anything at the moment unless it involves my clothes. I feel my frustration rise even higher as I open the door not bothering to see who it is but I know it's Alice by her scent.

"What do you want Alice?" I try to calmly say instead of snapping at her but my frustration leak through and I speak through my clenched teeth. The door shuts as I go back to my closet looking inside and try to calm myself.

"I came to help you of course. I keep getting so many visions of you and they haven't stopped.  It's to the point they're giving me a headache. And trying to stop them is worse, so I figured I'd do us both a favor and help you out, which will only take a minor adjustment to what you first picked out. Though... I don't think Bella would actually mind seeing you wear what you're wearing now, but even I think it's a bit too risky for the teenagers of Fork's high school." She lets out a laugh after that and I look down seeing that I'm only in my red lacy matching bra and pantie set. I groan to myself and wave toward the closet and move aside. A look of joy is on her face, and I know the prospect of dressing me makes her extremely happy.  I don't know why I just didn't ask for her help to begin with. I guess my stubbornness is still high; I don't think that will ever change because I like doing things myself. However, now that I have a mate that might change. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

"So, you've actually seen what I'm wearing today and the reason behind it?" I question her as I sit on my bed moving some clothes I discarded at my attempt to find something worthy to impress.

"Yes, I've seen it and you'll get the desired effect. Bella will have a hard time keeping her eyes off of you and...You'll also have a hard time too." She giggles and hands me my tight black deep-v neckline tank top along with an opened front cream-colored long sleeve sweater. I nod my approval and taking them and she goes back into my closet as I get dressed. She comes out carrying my black below the knee thin heel boots. I raise my brow at them, but I trust her so I take them from her and she goes to my bed and picks up the blue skinny jeans that were my first choice and hands them to me. I put them on as she uses vampire speed to put all my clothes away.

I look in the mirror and smirk; I'm showing just a hint of cleavage and you can see the curve of my hips with this sweater when I move just right. I guess Bella will try and see them if she supposedly can't keep her eyes off of me.  The thought of it makes me gitty with excitement inside.

"I know that look Rose.  And I have to say Bella will be very tempted, but remember what you said to her about being friends." She says looking at me through the mirror and leaves my room.

Right friends! I think to myself and I look around my room seeing that there isn't anything I need to do since Alice took care of everything.

Going downstairs I can't help but think of what Alice
said about Bella being tempted and reminded me about being friends. Once outside I see she's kissing Jasper and I leave the thought alone and just wait to see what she means and maybe it will make sense then.

Since Edward isn't here I decide to take my car and Alice rides with me and Jasper rides with Emmett in his jeep that I had rearranged the wires in.  I make sure to leave before they do just in case.