Be my girlfren (Tyler x reader)

Words counted: 803

1:00AM and I can't sleep fucking great! I've tried so hard to sleep but there's only one thing on my mind from stopping me. My hot friend Tyler. I've known Tyler since I was 9 and I've been crushing on him since I was 15, 4 whole years wow. Suddenly my phone rang, I jumped and answered it quickly.

"Uh hello?" I asked.
"(Y/n)! Come outside!!" Tyler yelled.
"Tyler it's 1 o'clock in the morning!" I yelled back.
"But (y/n), I'm bored please come outside," Tyler whined.
"Fuck sake, FINE I'll be down in a sec," I said.
"Okay love y-" Tyler paused.
"Huh?" I asked.
"Nothing," Tyler said quickly as he hung up the phone.
I rolled my eyes and quickly put on something comfortable and ran downstairs. I opened the door and Tyler quickly jumped up from the grass.
"Right, what do you want?" I asked.
"C-can you come r-round mine?" Tyler slurred.
"Are you drunk?" I questioned.
"N-no," Tyler lied.
"Ugh you are, come on let's go to your house," I said. Walking with Tyler was usually really cool but like this he kept tripping up I had to hold him.
"Hey, are you sure your okay?" I asked.
"Y-yeah why w-wouldn't I be?" He lied again.
"Your tripping over all the bloody time," I tested.
"Well why don't you trip as well," Tyler sassed and then tripped me up.
"TYLER!" I shouted.
"Oh come on it was a joke," Tyler laughed. He held his hand out to pull me up but I grabbed it and pulled him down.
"Really you just had to do that?!" Tyler said.
"Yup," I giggled.
"Oh I see how it is," he said. Suddenly he grabbed my head and placed his lips onto mine. I was so shocked but what the hell I've been dreaming of this forever! I kissed back passionately until he pulled back and lifted me up.
"Lets keep going to mine," Tyler winked. I took his hand and thank god we was only a street away.

/////Timeskip to Tyler's house\\\\\
Tyler unlocked the door and pinned me against the wall kissing me going down to my neck. He started kissing and leaving marks all over my neck. He kicked the door shut and took off my shirt. I was really insecure about myself but when I was with Tyler I felt amazing. He suddenly picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. I've never done this before and I was scared I'd make this awkward. He tore off his shirt and undid my pants so I was left in my underwear and bra. I unbuttoned Tyler's pants and slid them down while still kissing him. He undid my bra and attacked my boobs with his mouth, I moaned at the feeling and I could feel him smirking. He went down on me and pulled off my underwear with his teeth.
"Baby are you sure you want to do this?" Tyler asked.
"Uh yeah," I replied blushing. He nodded and started eating me out. I've never felt this but damn it felt so good. I moaned really as Tyler stuck his tongue in. I felt a tight knot form in my stomach and it started to hurt.
"WAIT WAIT WAIT TYLER MY STOMACH HURTS," I cried.
"It's okay baby your gonna cum let it go," Tyler said. I screamed as I came all over Tyler's bed. Tyler came back up to me and kissed me more roughly to be honest I loved it.
"Baby this might hurt okay but let me know and I'll stop," Tyler said. I wasn't sure if he was drunk anymore he was so romantic and not even slurring anymore. I nodded and he thrusted into me slowly. A small tear escaped my eye as I whimpered in pain.
"Tyler...it hurts," I cried. He slowed down even more and the pain started to become pleasure. I nodded and he went faster. I moaned loudly and he groaned as he went deeper.
"Holy f-fuck, Tyler!" I moaned.
"Shit, (y/n) y-your so tight," Tyler winked. It turned me on when he swore he rarely did it. That pain in my stomach returned again.
"Tyler, I'm gonna c-cum!!!!" I screamed.
"M-me too!" Tyler shouted. Me and Tyler came at the same time and he flopped next to me and put the blanket over us.
"Hey, uh is it to late to ask something?" Tyler asked.
"No why?" I asked.
"Will you be my girlfren?" Tyler asked.
"Of course baby," I said as I kissed him and drifted to sleep.

A/N
Hey! Hope you like that chapter, feel free to leave requests and vote! Love you all my smol Beans!