Im here - Josh

"WELL WHOS THAT BITCH YOU WERE WITH AT STARBUCKS THEN HUH?!" I screamed into my phone.
"That's my cousin!" My boyfriend now to be ex said.
"OH SO YOU SMOOCH YOUR COUSINS FACE OFF YOU SICK PRICK!" I screamed as I ended the call.
I sobbed into my lap when suddenly my phone started to ring. I got so angry I didn't bother to look at who was ringing me.
"LISTEN HARRY PISS OFF YOU CHEATING FUCK WE ARE OVER!" I yelled.
"Y/n it's Josh what happened?" Josh said worried.
"Oh shit, I'm sorry J-Josh it's just h-Harry he cheated on me," I said beginning to tear up again.
"I'll be there in a second," He quickly said and hung up. I curled up into a ball and sobbed throwing away 7 months with Harry. Suddenly I heard my door knock then open.
"Y/n?! Where are you??" Josh called.
"Up h-here," I cried. He ran up the stairs and into my bedroom where he found me in the corner crying. He sat down next to me holding me and kissing my head.
"Look he's gone, he can't hurt you anymore you don't have to worry about him," he whispered.
"I know, I just loved him so much," I cried harder. Josh held me closer to him trying to calm me down.
"Look if he's that blind to not notice what he's missing then you might have just been wasting 7 months, your the most beautiful, smart, funny and kindest person I've ever met and if he can't see that then he's not worth it," he said that.

Those were the nicest words I've ever heard...

Josh put his finger under my chin and lifted it up making me look at him as he wiped my tears and mascara marks away. I leaned in and kissed him as he instantly kissed back with passion. I melted into the kiss when suddenly Josh picked me up and placed me on the bed trying not to break the kiss. He took his shirt off along with his red shorts and trainers while he helped take my clothes off.
"A-are you sure?" Josh asked. I nodded and he snapped my bra off playing with my boobs massaging them while he kissed my neck making me moan when he found my sweet spot. He nibbled on it and left a mark that would be there for the rest of the week. I slid his boxers off while he tore off my panties. Josh connected his lips to mine once again while slowly sliding into me making me whimper as he was so big. He started thrusting slowly letting me adjust to his size. I soon nodded and moaned as he picked up the pace.
"J-josh faster," I moaned. Josh went faster and deeper making me scream with pleasure. Soon I felt that knot form in my stomach slowly growing stronger.
"Josh I-I'm gonna c-cum," I whimpered. Josh went faster holding my hips trying to hurry up and reach his high.
"Let it go baby," Josh groaned. We both came at the same time and Josh collapsed next to me.
"Thanks for making me feel better," I said as I kissed him."I love you,"
"I've loved you for a long time," Josh whispered.
"I've got an idea let's throw all Harry's stuff out the window," I giggled.
"Yeah, that'll teach him," he chuckled.
We quickly got out of bed and got changed while I stuck my hair up in a messy ponytail. I went to his drawers and pulled out all his clothes while Josh found his laptop.
"Never liked the dickhead, he was always weird around me," Josh said.
I opened his laptop and saw a lot of chats with different women.
"Josh just throw that out the window I don't want to be looking at his chats," I sighed. Without another word he threw his laptop out the window. I threw the rest of his stuff out and sadly sighed as I looked at mine and Harry's picture.
"Wanna shower together?" Josh asked.
"Yeah why not?" I giggled.