Daddy - Josh

Another day without Josh as he's on tour and i'm literally bored shitless. I miss Josh, he offered me to come on tour with him and sleep in the bus with him but I had to stay because my mom's birthday came and I had to go and see her. Being on my own for a whole tour is so boring, me and Josh would usually have sex, go out for dinner or watch a movie together but he's not here to do that with me. However today is his last day on tour and he would be coming home tomorrow. I got out of bed as i noticed it was 12 pm and put a comfortable outfit on and brushed my hair while adding a touch of makeup. I went downstairs and ate some oreo's with a glass of milk (Duh what else can you have oreos with?!). I went to the living room and went on netflix, i guess i'll go on here all day and just be lazy.

{Timeskip to Afternoon}

My eyes fluttered open as i noticed i fell asleep watching Sex And The City. I looked at my phone and realized that it was 7 PM. Today i've been super lazy but Josh isn't here so i don't care, I went to go make some dinner but then i heard the door knock and the door handle rattling. I got scared as i saw a dark shadow at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. No reply, I crept to the door when it suddenly opened and saw....Josh?

"JOSH!" I screamed as i jumped on him.

"Hey princess, i missed you so much," He said as he squeezed me.

"I missed you too, daddy" I said. He smirked and kissed me passionately instantly sliding his tongue in my mouth while holding onto my ass. I moaned quietly and he carried me to the bedroom not breaking the kiss. He lay me on the bed whilst pulling his shirt off while i took off mine along with my pants. He looked at me up and down and smirked as i blushed.

"Well your very wet (y/n), who made you this wet?" He asked.

"Y-you did daddy," I said. He put his hand in my underwear rubbing my clit in circles. I whimpered wanting more but with no warning he shoved a finger inside me making me moan, I think he liked this because he shoved another finger inside me.

"D-Daddy, i'm gonna c-cum," I said, but suddenly he stopped.

"Not yet princess, daddy's not done yet," Josh said as he ripped his pants off along with his boxers. I could already see that he was erect. He give me the are you ready look and i nodded, instantly he shoved himself inside me and i yelped as i haven't felt this for a while. As i got used to his size it started to feel good.

"D-daddy f-faster!" I shouted. He went faster and deeper sending me over the edge, i tried my best to not come to please daddy but it really hurt.

"(y/n) I'm so c-close," Josh moaned.

"M-me too daddy," I said back not being able to control my moans.

"Y-you can cum n-now princess," He finally said and i came straight away.

"Where do you want me to cum princess?" Josh asked.

"On my stomach daddy," I said and he came just like that on my stomach. He flopped down next to me and kissed my head.

"I love you so much princess," Josh whispered.

"I love you too daddy," I said back and we kissed until we fell asleep.

A/N

Hey smol beans, sorry i haven't updated in a few days i have been so busy at home i barely had anytime to write a chapter but i love you all so in my spare time i wrote this for you, love you all - Mileena <3 |-/