Period - Tyler

This was requested by a Fren who didn't want their name to be shouted out. AND btw this isn't a smut sorry smol Bean's <3

"Tylerrrrr," I cried clutching my stomach.
"What's wrong baby?! Are you sick?!" Tyler panicked.
"No my period started," I winced.
"What do you need I'll get everything," Tyler said.
"Some painkillers and some ice cream?" I asked.
"Of course babe, I'll be back in a second," he said as he kissed my head. Tyler pretty much ran out of the room and I could hear him searching through the drawers. Periods were the worse, it was so unfair that boys didn't have to go through this pain. It felt like someone kicking my belly as hard as they could. Suddenly Tyler came back with a big bowl of ice cream and a bottle of water with some painkillers in his hand. I took the bottle of water and kissed him.
"Thanks Ty," i said softly.
"It's fine y/n all I want is for my beautiful fiancé to be well," he said.
"What would I do without you?" I asked.
"Be lost because then you can't have my kisses and hugs," he chuckled.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," he whispered. We cuddled up together and Tyler logged into Netflix and put on 13 Reasons Why. Whenever he noticed I was in pain he would kiss me and it would all go away. I sighed happily and looked at the ring on my finger and remembered the night he proposed to me at the beach.

 I sighed happily and looked at the ring on my finger and remembered the night he proposed to me at the beach

I slowly fell asleep on Tyler's shoulder while he fell asleep on my head