The Quiet Boy - Tyler

He was always sitting in the back seat, next to no one. He would sometimes talk to himself quietly like there was another person next to him, we all thought he was insane. I was in school walking to my next class, Maths, KILL ME! Most of my classes were with him but I didn't pay much attention to him, Tyler Joseph. I was beautiful, popular and most of the boys wanted to date me, sorta like Alison from Pretty Little Liars. I was a cheerleader captain and I was damn proud.
"I'll see you soon y/n we don't have the same classes," y/b/f sadly said.
"That's a shame see ya later girl!" I said. The bell suddenly rang probably deafening everyone by how loud it was and I sat in my seat at the back with my other classmates. My teacher Mr Urie strolled in setting up his computer and getting prepared even though he didn't care what we were doing as long as we are happy. I decided it would be fun to mess around with the Quiet Boy we call. I screwed up a piece of paper and threw it hitting his head making him jump startled.
"Hey quiet boy, how come you don't speak to anyone?" I asked.
"I do I speak to my friend Josh," he said quietly.
"Well where is he?" I asked.
"We have different classes," he said.
"Right... um why do you sit at the back don't you want anyone to work with ya?" I giggled.
"No I like quiet it's relaxing, and also I like looking outside the window," he said.
"Dude, you need a friend I can be your friend if you don't suck that much?" I asked as I opened a pack of gum.
"Want one?"
"Sure," he softly smiled. I melted as I looked at his smile and passed him the gum.
"Thanks," his smile grew wider, I never thought he was this cute.. wait what am I saying?! He's a loser, but my loser.

Timeskip to after class

Maths went really quick, me and Tyler got to know each other and he is okay I invited him to have lunch with me and he accepted. I couldn't bare this anymore I could feel myself getting more and more turned on I pushed him into a cupboard that no one went in and slammed my lips onto him and once he got the chance he kissed back. He took off his shirt to reveal some tattoos that looked cute. I didn't know how long I was staring at him because he lifted my chin up and giggled.
"Sorry to snap you out of your whatever thoughts but are we going someplace with this you do you wanna stare at this all day?" He chuckled as he pointed at his tattoos. I blushed but then carried on kissing him sliding off my shirt and my skirt. Tyler took off his skinny jeans and slowly took my bra massaging my boobs as he put one in his mouth sucking them making me softly moan. I slid off my thong and he took off his boxers letting his erection spring out slapping his chest. My jaw dropped as I saw how big he was.
"You ever done this before?" I asked. He went red and I could tell he's a virgin.
"Neither have I," I whispered. He nodded and positioned himself slowly pushing himself into me making me whimper as a few tears ran down my cheeks. He kissed me and the pain slowly started to go away. I moaned and he took this as a signal to keep going. He went quicker and quicker and I was a moaning mess.
"T-Tyler, I'm gonna c-cum," I gasped.
"M-me too baby," he said as he suddenly released into me, thank god I was on the pill.
"That was ten times better than I thought it would be," I panted trying to catch my breath.
"Y-yeah we should do this more often but not at school," he laughed lightly. His laugh was adorable. I nodded and kissed him until I decided it was time to get dressed.
"Wait," Tyler said and the colour had drained from his face.
"What?" I asked in a worried tone.
"I didn't use a condom," he said.
"It's okay I'm on the pill," I giggled. His face brightened and he smiled like a boy in a candy store.
"See you soon Quiet Boy," I said as I blew him a kiss.
"Bye sexy girl," he smirked. I left the cupboard and walked to my next class, who cares if I'm late? It was worth it.