Attention - Blurryface

I was outside going for a run today as I was bored and Tyler was around Josh's house. Tyler didn't seem that happy today he was, quiet. But I guess that's the Tyler I'm used to being with even though I'm starved for attention we don't have sex often and I've tried to make signs when I want to but his mind is more clean than Brendon Urie's forehead. The last time we had sex was about a month ago and that was just a blowie. Masturbation wasn't as good as Tyler because he could make me scream. I checked the time and saw that it was 5:07 PM, jeez I've been running for over an hour, I was near my house so I decided to sprint the rest of the way home to get my heart rate going. I ran up the massive hill moments away from opening the door when I saw the door open by itself, well that's what I thought. I stepped inside when suddenly the door slammed and I turned around to see the one and only Blurryface.
"Hi there sexy," he growled.
"Back off blurry, bring Tyler back!," I snapped.
"Oh baby I know you want attention from Tyler but he's not giving it, I can do it for you," he said as he suddenly smashed his lips onto mine. He wasn't wrong, I did want attention, I slowly started to kiss back trying to keep up with him as I wasn't a very quick kisser. Slowly we made our way upstairs to our bedroom as he pushed me onto the bed quickly stripping while I took my pants and my tank top off leaving me in my bra and panties. Blurry growled looking at me up and down making me blush as I saw the tent in his boxers. He crawled over to me and ripped my bra off along with my panties while I attempted to slide off his boxers. Without warning he rammed into me making me squeal but shutting me up by roughly kissing me. He went faster and he kissed my neck searching for my sweet spot and munching on it like it was steak.
"B-blurry, I'm gonna c-" I whimpered but interrupted my Tyle- uh Blurry's groans sending me over the edge. Soon I felt him cum inside me and he collapsed next to me. I turned around and noticed his eyes were back to brown and his neck and hands were his normal tanned skin.
"Baby I'm sorry for not giving you any attention," Tyler said.
"It's okay I guess you know now," I giggled.
"Yeah...Round 2?" Tyler asked.
"Gladly,"