Never hated you - Tyler

"Oh fuck off y/n, your such a bitch!" Tyler yelled at me.
"Your such a prick why can't you be fucking nice to me for once?!" I shouted.
"Because, your fucking annoying and weird!" Tyler said back as he skipped off.
"Gay piece of shit!" I giggled. That must've made him mad because he turned around and glared at me while slowly walking up to me.
"What did you say bitch?" He said.
"You heard me, do you want me to say it again louder so everyone knows?!" I sassed.
"At least I ain't a whore! Go and head to an alley sweetheart, I'm not interested in getting an STD," Tyler laughed.
"Pretty sure your mum goes there because your on benefits and she needs the extra money to buy her crack!" I said back.
"Oh your stepping on thin ice," Tyler warned me.
"I don't care! What you gonna do? Hit me?!" I yelled.
"Nope this," Tyler said then suddenly crashing his lips onto mine. I was in complete shock I couldn't move. He pulled away and looked at me.
"Now shut the fuck up!" He said. I was so turned on by the kiss I grabbed his face and kissed him, he instantly grabbed my ass and kissed back. Thank god we was at my house. Tyler's mom dropped him off because she and his dad were going on holiday for the weekend. All of a sudden Tyler picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. He softly payed me down on the bed and continued making out with me while putting his hand up my shirt and grabbing my boobs. I moaned in the kiss and he quickly parted from the kiss and took my shirt off along with his. I slowly slid off my pants and pulled of Tyler's and reconnecting the kiss. Tyler then went down on my neck sucking and biting leaving hickies all over my neck and collarbone. He then took off my bra and panties while I took off his boxers. As I took his boxers off his dick sprung up slapping his stomach. A little bit of fear came over me as he was so big and I've never done this before.
"Uh Tyler, I don't think that's gonna fit," I said.
"I'll make it fit," Tyler growled.
"It's kinda u-Um my first t-time," I blushed.
"Don't worry baby ill be gentle," he purred. He slowly pushed himself in and I squealed while digging my nails into his back. Soon the pain turned to pleasure and I moaned giving him the signal to carry on.
"F-faster!" I moaned.
"Oh fuck y/n!" Tyler groaned. He went faster and deeper till a feeling came which I knew.
"Tyler b-baby I'm g-gonna cum!" I shouted as I came all over his dick, his thrusts were getting sloppy and I could tell he was close.
"Ah, I'm c-close baby," Tyler said when suddenly I felt him cum inside me, he then flopped onto me and we cuddled.
"You still hate me?" Tyler asked.
"Baby, I've never hated you," I said. He kissed me and we slowly drifted to sleep into each other's arms.