Mr Joseph - Tyler

Finally period 5 and 6 then home! But also my favorite teacher who I had a crush on since 10th grade. He was a music teacher and he always sang like an angel. I went to the bathroom and put on extra makeup and unbuttoned my shirt, showing a bit of cleavage and put my skirt up almost showing my ass. Most of the girls in my class had a crush on him but they were way to obvious. A girl once came in with her shirt unbuttoned and bent over in front of Mr Joseph by "accident" and showed him their ass. Mr Joseph didn't look happy though he just spoke to her outside and then came back in crying. The door opened snapping me out of my thoughts so i made my way to class.

"Good afternoon class, today I thought we could learn how to play a song I have written called The Run and Go, it is a simple song to start off with and then we can play more songs that are a little more complicated," Mr Joseph said staring at my cleavage. I silently giggled and continued day dreaming about Mr Joseph. He was so cute like I don't think any girl could resist him.

"Uh (y/n)?" Mr Joseph called.

"HUH? Oh sorry sir," i said as i blushed.

"It's okay just try to focus alright?" He said calmly. I nodded and smiled. "Okay all around the room there are keyboards that i would like you all to use, get into pairs with the person next to you and ill give you the note sheet,"

"Uh Mr Joseph?" I called.

"Yes (y/n)," He smiled brightly.

"I don't have a partner," I said.

"Well you can be my partner, I will help you catch up on the things you missed," He smiled. OMG I get to be his partner, I tried so hard not to freak out, the closest i got to freaking out was smiling like a weirdo. He came over and sat next to me telling me what notes to play and me being the creep i was made "mistakes" so he would gently take my hands and place them on the right ones. What i thought was an accident he kept on touching my leg which made me blush.

{{ Timeskip to the bell ringing }}

RIIIINGGGGGGG

"Okay everyone well done you have all played beautifully see you on Wednesday," He called out. I started to pack my things away and just as i was about to walk out, i felt a hand grab me back into the class.

"(Y/N), is there something on your mind today? You have been really quiet and day dreaming a lot," He asked. I can't tell him I can't tell him I can't tell him!

"Uh not really," I whispered.

"Oh really? So why do you have your skirt pulled up and your cleavage out then?" He smirked.

"u-uh, can you keep a secret sir?" I asked.

"Only if you keep mine," He said, when suddenly i felt his soft lips on mine kissing me passionately. I froze in shock but when i was able to i kissed him back. I felt his hands going up my shirt and onto my boobs as i accidentally let out a small moan. He pulled back from the kiss and smiled at me.

"I know you like me (y/n), when you go to other classes you look normal but when your in mine you look so hot and i've got to say, i like you too, your not like the other students when they don't wear underwear and bend over in front of me by "accident" or even call me baby," He said. I was so shocked i didn't know how to respond.

"Y-you like me sir?" I asked.

"Of course, oh and call me Tyler," He said and with that he pulled down the blind and locked the door to make sure no one can come in or even see, he walked up to me and kissed me again but he also took off his shirt and unbuttoned mine. I pulled down his pants and my skirt as he broke the kiss and looked at me up and down.

"Wait how old are you?" He asked.

"Uh, 18 in two weeks," I blushed.

"And you have a body like this, damn," He smirked. I went so red but i didn't mess about. He took off my bra and cupped my boobs in his hands. I tilted my head back and moaned. I pulled his boxers down and his huge dick sprang up, I stared at it for i don't know how long when i heard Tyler speak.

"Like what ya see?" He asked and chuckled. I looked up and blushed with embarrassment but that didn't bother him. He took my underwear off and carried me to his desk.

"Okay, this might hurt a bit so i wont go quick until you say," He said. He thrusted into me and I squealed and dug my nails into his back.

"It's okay babygirl, it will go away soon," He whispered. Soon the pain turned into pleasure so i nodded for him to keep going.

"Oh shit, your so tight," He winked. I moaned as he went faster and deeper.

"T-Tyler, I'm g-gonna cum," I whimpered.

"Let it go baby," He said going full force into me. I came all over the edge of his desk and i felt him cum too as his thrusts were getting sloppier.

I got off the desk just about able to walk and put my clothes back on.

"We should do this more often," He said.

"Definitely, bye Mr Joseph," I said as i winked at him.

"Bye sweetheart," He said i walked home.

(A/N)

Sorry if this is shit i didnt have much time to do this so it was rushed.

love you all my smol beans - Mileena <3