Hot tub - Josh

It was mine and Josh's 4th anniversary so I figured I surprised him. I bought a hot tub after my song hit number one and got loads of money for it and he doesn't know yet. I decided to have a nap then get ready later because Josh said he was going out to get something important.
///Timeskip to after nap\\\
My eyes fluttered open and I went to grab my phone to check the time.
4:27PM.
As soon as I read the time I jumped out of bed and got ready as quick as I could because josh said he is coming home at 5PM.
I put on a black sequin dress that went to my knees and some black strap heels. I loose curled my hair and did my makeup. After my makeup I looked at my phone and read
4:58PM when suddenly I heard the door open. I went downstairs and saw Josh in a suit with fresh roses and a present.
"Hi Joshy!! Happy anniversary baby," I squealed as I ran over to him and kissed him.
"You too y/n, I love you so much," he said as he immediately kissed back.
"Wait, I have a surprise for you," I said as I grabbed his hand and lead him towards our garden. I covered his eyes and guided his way through to the garden and when we was there I took my hands off his eyes.
"Okay open," I giggled. He opened his eyes to see the hot tub looking shocked.
"Where did you get the money for this?" Josh asked.
"Well Jishwa my song hit number one!!!" I said.
"Oh my god, well done babe," he said as he kissed me.
"Shall we?" I asked and gestured him towards the tub.
"Of course, let me get my swimming trunks on," he teased.
"Nooo, come on just go in your boxers!" I whined.
"I don't have any on," he winked.
"Neither do I," I laughed. He took his suit off and I took my heels and dress off. We were soon both standing there naked and he looked at me up and down biting his lip.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I laughed. He snapped out of his thoughts and shyly laughed. We hopped into the tub and started laughing a splashing each other.
"Wow, how have we been together for 4 years? It seems like yesterday we met," I said.
"Yeah, and thanks to Tyler giving me the confidence I don't think I could've asked you out," he said.
"Well I'm glad you did," I said as I kissed him, he instantly kissed back pushing his tongue in my mouth exploring it. After a while of kissing he lifted me up onto him and I rubbed him. Once he was fully erect I started to ride him making him moan softly. He put his hands on my hips to make me go faster and deeper when I felt my stomach start to hurt.
"J-josh, I-I'm gonna cum," i whimpered.
"Me t-too," josh moaned. Suddenly we came together and I got off of him and cuddled him.
"Best anniversary present ever," josh said.
"I love you josh dun,"
"I love you too y/f/n y/l/n"