New Friend - Josh

Me and Tyler, my big brother was on an airplane all the way to England as they was on tour and Tyler was going to introduce me to his friend, Josh. I heard a lot about him but never met him. Tyler was the best brother I could ever ask for because he asked me if he wanted to hang out on tour. I plugged my headphones in my phone and played the song 'Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time' by panic! At the disco. I've met Brendon once and he said I was adorable, anyway I started to get tired so I fell asleep listening to a playlist of my favourite songs.

//// Timeskip to Landing \\\\

"Y/n, y/n, we are here wake up," Tyler whispered in my ear. My eyes fluttered open to see Tyler shaking me and I could hear 'Polarize' playing on my headphones.
"Landed already?" I yawned as I stretched my arms out.
"Yes, we need to get our things and meet Josh at the hotel," Tyler said. I got up from my seat and my legs were numb, I could barely walk but the feeling came back quickly. Me and Tyler got our things and we got a cab.
"Hey, we need to go to (hotel name) please," Tyler said.
"Yeah sure should be about 25 minutes," the cab driver said. I looked out the window and saw the windows all fogged up, so me being the child I was started to draw on the windows drawing patterns and the Twenty Øne Piløts symbol over and over again. I looked behind me and Tyler smiled like he appreciated it. We only had 10 more minutes until we was there so I just started a random conversation with Tyler.
"Tyler," I called.
"Yes y/n," Tyler said.
"Is Josh nice?" I asked.
"Of course he is, he is a gentlemen with the ladies too so don't get to close, he has his tricks," Tyler warned me. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh please it takes a lot to chat me up," I giggled.
"Hm, well I hope your okay staying at the hotel, we are all sharing a room but we will all have separate bedrooms and bathrooms, it's one of the best hotels in town," Tyler said.
"Awesome! Also thanks for taking me on tour," I said.
"Your my sister, you have supported me in everything and when I gave up you kept pushing me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, you deserve to come on tour with me," Tyler said happily.
"Aww thanks Ty," I said as I hugged him.
"Okay, (hotel name) here we are that will be $21 sir," the cab driver said.
"Sure, thank you so much, bye!" Tyler said as we shut the door and grabbed our bags. We made our way inside the hotel.
"Hi there miss, we booked a room, Tyler Joseph, Joshua Dun and y/n Joseph," Tyler said.
"Hey there sir I'll look right now, ah yes your room is number 21, enjoy your stay sir," the woman said.
"Thank you have a great day," Tyler kindly said. We walked to number Twenty One and I put the key in the door and opened it. I dropped my bags on the floor and wondered around the place, there was a living room connected to a kitchen and next to the kitchen was 2 rooms and near the living room there was another bedroom. I walked into one of the bedrooms to see a beautiful decorated room with a comfy king size white bed and a sliding glass door with a balcony. I explored the rest of the rooms and they were mostly the same.
"TYLER I WANT THIS BEDROOM," I called out.
"OKAY!" He yelled. I giggled and walked out my room to grab my suitcase and back pack. I emptied my bag putting my clothes in the wardrobe and putting my makeup and other things on my desk. Once I was done unpacking I walked outside to see a guy with beautiful yellow hair standing inside the hotel. He looked at me and his eyes went wide, I blushed and made my way over to him.
"Hi! I'm y/n and you must be Josh, it's great to finally meet you!" I said as I shook his hand.
"Hey y/n yeah it's great to meet you too I've been wanting to meet you ever since Tyler has mentioned you!" Josh said. I blushed and made my way over to the kitchen and realised there was no food.
"Oh shit," I quietly cursed.
"Y/N what did I tell you about cursing?" Tyler said.
"Sorry Ty, we have no food can you go shopping?!" I begged.
"Okay, Josh you coming?" Tyler asked.
"Uh nah man, I need to unpack my things I'll catch you later though yeah?" Josh said.
"Yeah that's fine, y/n I'll be back in an hour," Tyler said.
"Okay, don't just buy Redbull, get some actual food," I giggled. He rolled his eyes at me.
"I will get some Redbull but I will get some food aswell, Josh you want anything?" Tyler asked.
"Uh, coffee and candy please I'll give you some money," josh said.
"Don't worry about it, I'll get it, I'll see you guys later," Tyler said.
"Thanks man!" Josh said as Tyler walked out the hotel room. I looked at Josh's chocolate brown eyes and got lost in them. Josh smirked and walked over to me.
"So your y/n huh? Your even more beautiful than your pics on Instagram," josh flirted. I blushed madly.
"Aw thanks, your more adorable than them pictures on snapchat with your sisters cat," I giggled. Josh smiled and softly grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I kissed back as he was so hot and he asked for an entrance with his tongue on my lip not breaking the kiss, I decided to tease him and denied it, suddenly he grabbed my ass causing me to gasp and he took this as an opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth and explore it. I moaned in the kiss and he gently picked my up and lay me on the floor. He took off my shirt and shorts while he took his shirt off and I tugged at his belt undoing it and throwing it somewhere across the room, I slid his pants off along with his boxers as he unclipped my bra and threw it, he then attacked my boob sucking and lightly nibbling on my nipple making me let out a soft moan.
"J-josh," I whimpered. He smirked and then kissed my neck slowly and teasingly going down and taking my panties off. I moaned wanting more until I felt his tongue brush against my clit and I gasped with pleasure. He licked and sucked on my clit when suddenly he added a finger making me moan loud. He smirked at me and added another finger. I felt the familiar knot in my stomach form.
"J-josh, I'm gonna c-cum," I moaned.
"Let it go baby," he said softly. I arched my back as I came over his fingers and he licked them clean. He crawled on top on me and he looked at me with a devilish grin, his eyes had gotten darker as he slowly pushed himself into me making me whimper with pain as this was my first time.
"It's okay baby, the pain will go away soon," Josh gently said. Tears came out my eyes but Josh kissed them away, soon the pain was replaced with pleasure and I softly moaned giving him the signal to go faster. I loudly moaned as he went faster and deeper making me scream.
"Josh, f-faster!" I screamed. Josh moaned and went faster hitting my G spot every thrust, I've never felt this good ever.
"Shit, y/n I-I'm gonna cum," Josh said.
"M-me too," I cried. We came in sync and he collapsed next to me. I giggled as he kissed my head.
"Round two in the shower?" Josh asked.
"I nodded and smirked at him. Suddenly there was a pounding at the door.
"JOSH I JUST GOT A MESSAGE FROM THE HOTEL STAFF COMPLAINING ABOUT THE NOISE, IF YOU PUT YOUR FINGER ON OR EVEN IN HER ILL KILL YOU!" Tyler yelled.
"Did he leave the key here?" Josh asked. I looked up to see the spare key on the counter and I smiled and nodded my head. He quietly laughed and we ran into the bathroom. Tyler would soon forget about this. But we don't know how to explain it to him later...