Birthday Sex - Josh

I woke up and saw Josh wasn't in bed so I quickly got up and put on one of his shirts not bothering about bottoms and slowly walked downstairs. Suddenly I heard quiet music getting louder as I got closer to the living room.
It's your birthday so I know you wanna ride out.
I walked into the living room to see a table set up with gifts.

I stood there shocked until I felt a pair of arms around my waist

"Happy birthday baby girl," Josh whispered in my ear.
"I love you so fucking much," I said as I turned around and jumped on him kissing him. The song still played in the distance.
Get ready for action, don't be astounded
I jumped down but held onto Josh's shoulders slow dancing with him while kissing him. He grabbed my ass and took this as an opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue. I moaned in the kiss as we slowly started walking towards the couch.
"You are so hot in my shirt," he whispered. I giggled and slowly took it off while he took his own shirt off along with his jeans. He looked at me then my boobs as he got on top of me and began grinding on me to the song.
Just need your body to make... birthday sex, birthday sex.
I moaned and kissed him with more passion and more need while slowly sliding my panties off and trying to take his off. I pumped him a few times and just as I was about to take him in my mouth he stopped me.
"Baby this day is about you I don't want to make you do all the work let me do it," he seductively said. My heart melted and I nodded and lay back. He leaned down to where my core was and he inserted a finger while licking my clit making me whimper wanting more. He soon added another finger pumping them driving me insane. I couldn't take it anymore I pulled him up to me wanting him now. I kissed him not even caring that I was tasting myself. I tugged at his yellow hair earning a groan turning me on even more and he positioned himself against me. He slowly slid in making me gasp as I got used to his MAGNUM DONGGG (sorry not sorry😂😭) I nodded and he started to kiss me going faster and deeper making me moan into the kiss. He then attached his lips to my neck making me moan even more as he left a dark mark on my collarbone. He continued to work on me more grabbing my boobs and massaging them. I felt a knot form in my stomach making me whimper.
"Josh I'm c-cumming,"I moaned.
"Me t-too baby," he groaned. We both came and we both got off the couch.
"So wanna shower together and maybe have round two?" Josh winked.
"Of course babe, thanks for the stuff," I said as I kissed him.