Truth or Dare - Josh

"Y/N hurryyyyy upppp!!!" Josh whined.
"Alright I'm just doing my makeup I'll be done soon!" I yelled. Me and josh were going to my friend Jenna and Tyler's house for a while as Jenna asked me if we could all catch up.
I put on the rest of my makeup and did a wing of eyeliner to finish off and put my shoes on. I wore a twenty one pilots tank and some skinny jeans and a natural amount of makeup on. I came downstairs and saw josh in the mirror putting one of his ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND snap backs.
"I'm ready jishwa," I giggled.
"Uh finally come onnn," josh said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house.

//// timeskip to Tyler's house \\\\

"Y/N JOSH! Hey it's so good to see you again!" Jenna squealed. I squealed back and hugged Jenna.
"Wow, I,I,I,I got a migraine!" Tyler rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Hey tyty!!" I laughed and hugged him. Me and Tyler were really good friends and we pretty much acted like children but me and Jenna was much closer.
"Right, me and ty have planned the whole night for us, first we will have a few drinks and then we will play truth or dare," Jenna giggled. I played it off all cool but in my head I was screaming, me and josh were roommates and I've always had a massive crush on him I just hope Jenna catches my lead and dares josh to hopefully make a move on me. We all walked inside and Tyler went in the kitchen and brought out four wine glasses and 2 bottles of wine.
"Thanks Tyler," me and josh both said.
After 5 glasses of wine me and josh were really tipsy and Tyler was all over Jenna, but then we all decided to play truth or dare.
"Okay so who wants to go first?" Jenna asked.
"I'll get it over and done with," josh volunteered.
"Okay so truth or dare?" Tyler asked.
"Truth," josh said.
"Do you like y/n?" Tyler asked. At this point Josh's face was really red.
"U-uh n-n-no she's my roommate," josh said.
"Okay then, y/n truth or dare?" Jenna asked.
"Dare," I smirked.
"I-I dare you to k-kiss josh," Jenna giggled. I was still drunk but I loved josh so I moved myself over to him and grabbed his face gently and kissed him. I tasted red wine on his breath and i smiled as he kissed back. I pulled away and smirked at him.

//// 35 mins later \\\\

"Uh j-josh we need to g-go home now," I slurred.
"Y/n none of you are driving you can stay in the guest room I hope you don't mind sharing a bed with josh," she winked at me. I didn't know how Jenna wasn't drunk but thinking back to it she didn't have as much as Tyler. I nodded and me and josh made our way upstairs. I fell up the stairs and couldn't stop laughing that josh had to pick me up and carry me to the room because I was a laughing mess.
"Y/n I n-need to t-tell you something," josh slurred. I knew what he was going to say so in instance I kissed him and he kissed back straight away. He pushed me towards the bed and took his SnapBack and shirt off while I took my shirt and pants off. Josh crawled over to me like he was a predator and I was his prey. He went back to kissing me while taking off my bra skill fully  with one hand. I undid his belt and took his pant off and he kissed my neck leaving several marks biting and sucking on my sweet spot once he found it causing me to moan. I slowly slid his boxers off while he took my panties off and started eating me out. I moaned loud but not load enough for Tyler and Jenna to hear us.
"J-josh I'm g-gonna cum," I moaned.
"Not yet baby," josh said as he pumped himself a few times before entering me.
"J-josh it hurts," I whimpered as I dug my nails into his back.
"It's okay baby," josh comforted me. Soon the pain started to turn into pleasure and I nodded for him to keep going.
"F-faster," I moaned. Josh went faster and faster until I had to cum.
"Please j-josh can I c-cum?" I whimpered.
"Yes baby, let it out," he said. I came all over Josh's dick and he cleaned up quickly before joining me in bed.
"I love you," I whispered.
"I've always loved you," Josh whispered back.