Cheating is bad...Sometimes - Josh/Tyler

Requested by a bean Alecstarz |-/

Me and Josh went out to the club to celebrate the end of his tour and my boyfriend Tyler was tired from the flight so he wanted to rest. I was wearing a red and black dress that went below my knees and my hair neatly straightened/curled with a little amount of makeup. Josh was wearing a shirt and some skinny jeans because what other pants does he wear?! Josh paid for our drinks even though I tried to pay for my own and just my luck he bought shots.
"Too the end of the Emøtiønal Røadshøw, y/n thank you for helping us through it all and supporting us from day one!" Josh said.
"Woo!" I giggled as I downed the shot feeling it all run to my head.
"Okay let's play a game, I'll buy 10 different shots, very strong and whoever can down them first wins!" Josh yelled over the loud music playing in the club.
"Okay, but at least let me pay for half of the shots," I said.
"Nope," Josh laughed. I rolled my eyes and let him pay as I knew there would be no point trying to convince him to let me pay. He bought all different shots and gave me 10 and so did he.
"3...2....1...GO!!!" Josh shouted. As quick as I could I poured all them shots down my throat making me whimper as the alcohol burned my throat but kept going.
"DONE!" Josh screamed. I still had one more shot but I felt as drunk as anything.
"T-that's not f-fair!" I slurred. Josh just laughed.
"Y/n y-your such a good f-friend," Josh said as he suddenly kissed me. I couldn't think straight, I kissed back making the kiss turn into a heated make out session. The only thing on my mind was Josh's lips on mine. He grabbed my hand and rang a cab. When the cab arrived we got in and harshly kissed each other. Thank god we was only 10 minutes away. Josh put his hand on my thigh and I could tell the cab driver was glaring at us. The cab finally stopped and josh paid the bill and I hopped out the car. He picked me up bridal style to his and Tyler's house as they shared and carried me up the stairs quietly to his room trying not to wake up Tyler. Shit. I just realised I'd be cheating on him but fuck it, I liked both of them anyway. Josh closed the door and pushed me to the bed ripping off his shirt as I slid off my dress along with my matching Victoria secret panties and bra. Josh eyed me up and down and smirked as he took off his pants and boxers and climbed on top of me and kissed me rough and full of need and passion. I placed his dick right to my entrance and then he slid in making me gasp at how big he was. I moaned as I got used to his size and he went faster.
"J-josh faster baby!" I cried. He went at an impossible pace making me scream when suddenly I heard the door open. Josh quickly jumped off me and got under the covers with me hiding our bodies.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?!" Tyler screamed.
"Tyler baby it's not what it looks like," I said as I buried my face in my hands.
"Oh what do you tripped? Slipped and landed on his dick?! I knew I should've went with you," Tyler said hurt.
"I'm sorry Tyler," I said quietly. I felt him walk over to me and straddled me.
"Oh baby girl don't think this is a bad thing, how about something special?" Tyler asked seductively.
"W-what?" I was confused I thought Tyler would've left.
"Let me show you, Josh I'm gonna need you as well," Tyler said. Josh's face lit up and Tyler quickly stripped.
"Ass up!" Tyler commanded. I felt so excited and did as I was told. Tyler teased me running his dick up and down my entrance making me squeal and whimper wanting more. "Tyler please!" I yelled as he suddenly rammed into me. I squealed but I was suddenly shut up as Josh put his dick into my mouth making me moan sending vibrations down his dick making him groan. I took Josh's length down my throat taking as much as I could and pumping the rest with my hand that I couldn't take. Tyler went harder and faster and I knew I was going to cum.
"B-baby I'm gonna cum," josh moaned as he released in my mouth and I swallowed it all up licking his dick clean. Me and Tyler came at the same time and I flopped down onto the bed next to josh and Tyler soon came down after me.
"I'm sorry Tyler," I said.
"Don't be baby, this was amazing we should do this more often," Tyler winked. I smiled and kissed him and I turned around to see Josh passed out with his arms wrapped around me. I sighed happily and drifted to sleep.