7 Minutes In Heaven - Tyler

I sat at my dressing table and applied my makeup as I curled my hair getting ready for the party. My mother didn't know about this party so i made up some dumb excuse that I was going on a date with a boy, I don't even have a boyfriend that's why i'm going. But there's one person who i like, my best friend Tyler. He was so nice and ever since we met when i moved to Ohio he's been the one and only person who has been my actual friend.

I finished my makeup and put my short black dress on and texted Ty.

(Y/N)- Hey Tyty, I'm just about ready x

Tyler- Ok (y/n)! I'll be there in a sec x

I turned off my phone and gave my hair a coat in hairspray before grabbing my house keys, as i'd probably be coming home late and my phone. I ran downstairs and put on my heels as i heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted. Tyler walked in wearing a shirt and skinny jeans.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Tyler said as he ran over to hug me. I hugged him back noticing he was wearing my favorite cologne that i bought him for his birthday.

"You look WOW!" Tyler dramatically said. I giggled and linked his arm and walked out the door locking it. We got into Tyler's car and he drove off to the party.

////Timeskip to playing 7 minutes in heaven\\\\

"Okay so (Y/N) go into the closet and wait for your special lover," Brendon said as he winked at me. He was the only person who knew i liked Tyler, me and Brendon were also really close. I walked into the closet and waited praying that Brendon didn't make me make out with some nerdy ass weirdo. Suddenly someone walked in but i couldn't see who. He walked over to me but i had to be for sure who it was so i pulled my phone out and turned on the flashlight. I gasped as i saw it was Tyler and immediately slammed my lips onto his not wasting anytime. He deepened the kiss sliding his tongue in my mouth while I unbuckled his belt really quick.

"Y/N we shouldn't do this,"He whispered but before he could he could do his pants up I took his dick into my mouth. I felt embarrassed doing this but I have loved Tyler for too long and i had to show how i felt about him. He silently moaned as I kissed and licked the tip. His moans really turned me on but we had to be quiet. I swirled my tongue around his dick and moaned quietly making his dick vibrate. Instantly I felt him cum in my mouth so i licked it all up and pulled his boxers up followed by his pants. I made out with him for like the remaining 30-45 seconds before the closet door opened and everyone squealed. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Brendon as he smirked at me knowing something happened, I gave him the slightest nod and he laughed and walked away.

"Come to my house and we can finish up," Tyler whispered in my ear. I giggled and kissed his cheek as we made our way to the door going to his house. My dream came true, Tyler is mine.

Y/N

Hey smol beans! Sorry I haven't uploaded for a little while, but i've been so stressed lately i'm lucky i uploaded at all it is like 1 AM, (kill me). Anyways love you always frens - Mileena <3