Chapter One.

Let me start by saying that this is a girlxgirl story if that offends you, sorry. Don't read and move on. Simple as that, this is a werewolf story so mates do exist but it's a bit different and you'll see why if you just give this a chance. I'm not the best at writing but I decided to give it a go.

Warning: this has violence, fake geek mythology and sexual themes in or in the future of this story so if you hate it, please stop and read something else . otherwise enjoy!

CAST

Danielle campbell as Amelia Hart (17)

Gigi Hadid as Rose woods (21)

Robbie amell as Adam Sliver (19)

Tyler Hoechlin as Samuel Hart (21)

Marie Avgeropolous as Emilia Hart (18)

Ashley Benson as Violet Woods (16)

Megan Fox as Elisa Hart(19/ married to Samuel, not incest.)

--

Amelia Hart

Two years ago.

I sat under the big oak tree in the back of the pack house. I liked to relax here after a long stressful day of classes with a good book in my lap. It had been awhile since I could just sit here because of a certain someone who decided to make my life a living hell but he wouldn't come today because he had duties to attend to or so I thought.

I saw Adam and his group of friends running towards me."Hey mutt." He grinned, kicking my bookbag which caused a few snickers from his friends.

"Calling me that only offends yourself too Adam." I rolled my deep ocean orbs.

"Shut up!" He growled, turning to his friends." Hold her!" He's two friends hurried to grab me, they held me by my arms as they yanked me off the grassy ground with smirks on their lips.

"You'll regret ever talking back to me like that bitch." He grabbed the baseball from his gymbag and swung it right at the top of my head."You will never disrespect me!"

It was the first time he ever hit me this hard.

The impact of the hit caused me to roll my head back while he kept swinging the bat against me. The pain was unbearable but I kept the tears from ever leaving. Blood blurred my vision and my legs became weak with every forceful hit that made contact before I completely blacked out, a loud thunderish growl erupted from behind us.

"Adam what the hell did you do!" His father, the alpha roared at his son. A cold hand caressed my bloody face while everything else turned into utter darkness.

Present

I jotted up into a sitting position, sweat tickling down between my round bust as the nightmare burned itself into my brain for the hundredth time. Inhaling and exhaling while I tugged the comforter off of me, slipping out of my bed. I went into my bathroom and did my daily routine. Showered, brushed my teeth, dried my wet hair and stared into the mirror as I looked at the scar above my left eyebrow.

You'd think being a werewolf would have healed the damage that had been done to me but it was made by a sliver metal bat and it was made by an alpha to be. I'd have to live with the scar for the rest of my life. I was okay with it, it was a part of me and it reminded me that I had survived death.