Chapter Four.

Yo, hi, hello I'm a girl with few words but enjoy. Are this get awkwarder? Oh god.

"We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our paths for a reason."

--

Amelia hart

It's been a month, yep, a whole peaceful month. Luckily for me, I had the brains and remembered that we couldn't just up and leave. That'd make me a rogue so i linked Adam's father that I need some soul searching or some emotional crap like that. He happily agreed because it was better then actually making me a rogue or throwing me onto another pack. I was in a diner at the moment, somewhere near the border of Canada. I had been working here for the last two weeks.

The pay was horrible but the manager let me have food and shelter, sleeping on one of those luxurious, neck knotting booths. Let's not forget the cute waiters uniform that made men stare at us lustfully, most thought it was cute to hit on me until last week when I broke someone's hand for touching my butt.

I had cut all links with the pack. I had to because my family kept trying to get me to come home and that bastard would force link with me. He apologized over and over again blaming it on his hormones. I wished I had a dollar for every time men blamed it on their dicks, I'd be flithy rich. In the end I learned to just ignore it and he got the hint I think.

So I was thankful and at peace nonetheless. Zeva has gone missing since that night, refusing to connect with me. She acted like it was my fault our mate didn't want us. News flash Sweetheart, He sucked, he was a heartless bastard and he was balls deep into some shank, you saw it.

I rolled my eyes when I didn't get a remark or something back. Fine she could be that way, I could careless if I never heard from her or anything supernatural again.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

The bells that hung near the glass door rang, indicating another costumer had came or left. I stepped from behind the counter and froze the instent I smelt the most intoxicating,  mouth-watering aroma to ever cross my path. It was a mixture of roses and lavender, the pit of my stomach flipped and suddenly zeva made her self known. "mate." She purred in my head for the first time in a month.

No, not this again. Oh moon godness why must you hate me so much.

I snapped back to reality when I felt a tug of my arm and I quickly pulled my arm out of the person grasp."Mate." The melodic voice claimed, once more dragging me out of the diner.

"W-wait h-hold up." I stuttered, pulling my arm out of their grasp again. I finally looked at the person and my jaw literally dropped as I took them in. In front of me stood a tall slender woman with piercing cyan colored orbs, her blonde hair waved down to her shoulders. The black leather jacket hung to her frame perfectly, my tongue unconsciously glazed over my lower lip.

"Mine." She snapped lowly and pulled me again her chest.

I hadn't noticed my boss was standing behind me until I felt her wrap her arms possissively around my waist, towering over me. "Amelia, what's going on?" He asked, concern laced his tone.

Damn you tall beautiful woman.

"Uh, well you see..." I flushed, looking up at the glowering women. " m-my uh.." I ran my hand through my now loose brunette locks, nervously." Cousin here came to get me because my uncle is really sick and I must return home immediately. I'm sorry to just leave but you know, family first."

"Will I get to see you again." He frowned.

I knew he had the hots for me, it was kinda obvious when I came in asking for the job. He was a bubbling mess but it was cute in its own way. I kept my distance because I knew something like this would happen someday and getting involved with a human would be bad.