Chapter Three.

I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm claudia but you guys can call me yuri, if you know what that term is, you shall receive a cookie. Just kidding, yeah anyways awkward.

Author's note.

This story will not go fast like those other werewolf stories. It annoys me when it's like two chapters in and suddenly the mates are happily together. I don't want to give alot of information on Rose woods, just yet. You'll understand when I finally introduce her.

"Who knew falling in love would be so gut - wrenching disastrous."

--

Amelia Hart

Amelia Hart

I listened and listened to each one of my family members beg me to wake up. It had officially been twenty-four hours, one thousand four hundred and forty-four minutes since I fainted and for some stupid reason my eyes refused to listen to my brain when I tried to open them.

Step. Step. Step. Pause. Step. Step.

Someone's here.

Then nothing for a minute, but than i felt someone grab a hold of my hand. " Hey little sister." I huffed in relief that it was Emilia and not someone else. "You need to wake up soon, I, I, I don't think I can do this without you..." She trailed off, sniffling a whimper.

No don't cry, please don't cry. I'm here! I love you and I won't leave you.

'Just a couple more hours.' Zeva rasped, finally showing herself.

That bitch had been unlinked since I fainted and I tried linking but she blocked me out.' Where have you been? And what do you mean a couple more hours?!? Can't you see that she needs us?!? They need us!' I whined childishly.

'I can't heal us faster and what I've been dealing with all night, your lucky the godness didn't decide to kill us.' She snapped, obviously in a foul mood.

I growled in frustration but didn't reply.

Instead I focused on Emilia's sobs next to me. She was in pain, she was feeling things she had desperately fought so hard to get through but overall she was in utter shock. She believed Carlos loved her unconditionally, the way she loved him but it wasn't enough if he was able to stay away from her for a whole year and some months. She held onto my hand seaking the comfort she so desperately needed.

'Mate.' Zeva purred.

Oh no, godness have mercy on me.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" Emilia growled still sniffling from her sobs minutes ago, tightening her hold on my hand.

"Checking on my mate." His husky voice replied," She's mine now." I could hear the happiness in his voice.

'Yes we are.' Zeva lustfully agreed.