Chapter Ten.

I'm working on a new story that I might release later on but I'm going to Keep it unpublished until I'm almost done with this one. My stuff will most likely be between twenty to thirty chapters. I love long stories but I can't do them myself.

Enjoy this short chapter.

Unedited

Amelia Hart.

"You're being childish Amelia." My sister said, sitting across from me in the dining area.

Right now, she was lecturing me because I've been avoiding Rose since the ceremony a few days ago— three days to be exact. It was fairly easy since she was on bed rest until next week but Emilia didn't think it was a good idea. I thought it was a great idea, what was I supposed to say if I saw her, my emotions have been all over the place. I almost murdered Taylor because of what she did. When I saw Rose unresponsive I completely lost it. I'm pretty sure the news has already gotten to her about what I did.

"Emilia, what do you want me to do? I can't face her." I argued, stubbornly crossing my arms. "Not after what I almost did, if I wasn't pulled off she would be dead."

"But you can't avoid her forever." She retorted, moving her chair back a little with a blush on her cheeks. Yup, Violet was near and that was my cue to run for it before all the mushy stuff happened.

Just as I was about to get up, Violet walked in with a tray in her hands filled with food. "Hey Amelia, you gotta do me this favor." She spoke as she placed the tray in front of me before striding over to my sister, plopping herself down on her lap. "You need to take that to Rose, she said she won't eat unless you brought it yourself so unless you really don't care if she dies or not, leave it." She gave me a side-ways smirk before pressing kisses all over my sisters face.

"So gross." I groaned, grabbing the tray of food with a huff before walking out of the dinning room while I heard them giggle.

'Guess we have no choice.' Zeva spoke as I made my way up the stairs.

'We do but we don't like that choice.' I retorted, truthfully.

She gave me a wolffish smile but i blocked her out before she teased me. Don't get me wrong, I still disliked her for what she's done to me. I still wanted to leave but over the last three days, she's changed a bit. She didn't punish Taylor the way she should have but that didn't mean she spent time with her instead she was with hazel, reading to her, talking to her. It warmed my heart how big her smile was whenever she told me what her and her mommy did that day. I snapped out of it when I stood in front of the familiar door, the scent of my mate intoxicating my very core.

"Come in." Roses voice spoke before I even knocked. My heart was hammering against my rib cage as I opened the door to the room. On the bed, rose leaned back against her pillows while hazel nuzzled into her side. "Good morning mate."

"Good morning, I brought you breakfast so eat." I whispered lowly, holding my breath when I walked over to place the tray on the small table that was set up by her bed.

"Good, have a seat and let's eat before the food gets cold." She pointed to the chair in front of the table.

"Wait what? No, I uh already ate." I lied, turning to leave but felt her hand grab my wrist.

"Sit and eat with me." She looked up at me with determination in her eyes, she was definitely not taking no for an answer. With no other choice, I took a seat in the chair while I grabbed a piece of bacon and popping it into my mouth. "So we have to talk about this Amelia, you almost killed a pack member."