Chapter Five.

This chapter really made me hate my own character.

'Nothing good ever comes from violence.'

--

Amelia hart.

Right now I'm in rose's mustang, giving her the slient treatment. Yes folks I'm acting childish as fuck but I don't fucking care. She blabbed my deepest, darkest secret that I've harvest for the last seven months and then this goddness like woman just comes and spills it for her own manipulative desire. She wanted this to happen, she wanted my family to fight with the alpha because she knew I would not leave them behind.

She could've handled that situation better.

"Amelia I'm sorry but I couldn't leave you there, my wolf wouldn't allow it and she can be very annoying." Zeva growls at her statement about her mate while I roll my eyes.

"Not a good enough reason." I counter, crossing my arms under my bust. "That was my very private personal secret, you had no right!"

"At least your talking to me again." Rose said as she glanced at me and I just shrugged.

We were on our way to her territory, my family was in the cars behind us. My family had protested, saying they could go to aunt izzy's pack but my mate wouldn't hear of it.  She said my brother can be her beta since hers was transfered to the palace with the king Alpha. My brother of course declined because it wouldn't be fair to her pack that a total stranger came and just took the job. He went on and on about beta's being someone trusting and loved by the pack so he rather be a warrior or something that can help the pack.

"My wolf was being annoying because I was ignoring you." A low growl left her lips, making me turn to look at her with a raised brow.

"Sorry, Sorry." She bit her lower lip and turned into a long dirt road that was hidden to the human eye by large tree's. "We're almost there."

"It's about damn time, five hours in a car without stopping does things to a girl."

She shrugs her shoulders."Who's fault is that? Yours because I was afraid you'd run away again." She explained, pressing a button on her wheel. I jumped when I hear loud ringing throughout the car until someone answers." Hey Luca it's me, open the gates."

"Yes alpha." A thick voice said before she hung up on them.

Gates? Did she just say gates!?! My thoughts were cut off when we pulled up to large sliver like gates that were opening to each side. The dirt road ended at the entrance of the gates, she processed to drive into the community? It freaking looks like a city of it's own. There were stores from the right and left side down until huge white houses appeared. Children ran around the street and moved when we passed by, they waved at the car and rose smiled as she waved back.

My breath hitched at the sight. It was a beautiful smile, something I had yet to see from her. She hadn't smiled since I met her, not once in the last four days anyways. She was distracted while we packed and she didn't really try getting me to talk to her now that I thought about it. I thought I was the one ignoring her but in reality she was avoiding me and distancing herself from me. That made my heart sink at the realization, it reminded me once again that she really didn't want me, she probably wanted a man, someone who was strong and could give her something I could never provide. A heir, someone who could take over when she got older.

'We can adopt a pup.' Zeva encourages me, trying to give me hope but I wasn't a fool. That wasn't the same thing as carrying one for nine months.

'Be realistic zeva, the moon goddness gave us the short end of the stick while everyone got the good ones.' I spat harshly, she didn't answer and cut our link. I was just stating the obvious.