Chapter Eight.

Hi! long time no see but I want to finish this story. I've been so busy and I barely had time to fix my electric where I wrote my stories. Aside from my major writers block I have no other excuse. Enjoy this crappy chapter.

______

Amelia Hart.

The morning couldn't have come sooner for me, when I woke up — after managing to get to sleep; that is. Emilia had managed to get away from Violet's iron grip, now she was curled up with a warm blanket on the couch. I sat up and looked out the window to notice the sun had risen and after what seemed like hours. A loud thud was heard from across the bed from me, followed by a few words. "Ouch! What the fuck?"

I turned my head in the direction of the sound to see violet on the floor, rubbing her butt in a soothing manner. I pressed my lips together to keep from laughing at the whole ordeal,"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, where's your sister?" She asked, disappointment in her voice as she looked around for Emilia.

"She was gone when I woke up." I shrugged and moved to get off the bed. My wounds had finally healed and my body didn't hurt that much anymore. "Thank you for yesterday by the way, I don't think I would have been here if you hadn't gotten involved."

"I didn't do anything, I'm sorry for what Rose did." She gave me a sympathetic smile, adverting her gaze down to her lap before looking back up at me." She's not really like that, I don't know what's gotten into her. "

"Let's not talk about that anymore." I extended my hand to help her off the floor, a slight smile forming on my lips. "We can't let what happened last night ruin your day, right birthday girl."

She took my hand and pulled herself off the floor. "Thanks!"

We heard a growl from the doorway. "What the hell is going on in here?"

"Stop being so possessive big sis." Violet laughed, letting go of my hand and rushing past her sister. "I'll see you later Amelia, you know at my party."

I nodded, turning to look at Rose who was glaring at me. "Now my sister too?"

"Why are you here?" I ignored her question, obviously it was a dumb one and not worth my time.

I raised my brows at her when she continued to glare, it was frustrating that she thought she had the right to question me when she reeked of another woman's scent.

"I asked you a fucking question." She growled, her tone changing into a much dangerous one when her eyes darkened.

"God, this is rich." I laughed bitterly, crossing my arms over my chest. I straightened up and moved back to the bed. "You don't have the right to ask me shit, when you reek of her."

She opened and closed her mouth a few times as she stared at me before she was interrupted by a high pitch squeal that came from behind her."Amelia!"

The raven haired girl pushed past my mate and rushed towards me, wrapping her lanky arms around me in a tight bear hug. My eyes widened when a thunderous growl was heard from behind us, a shiver running down my spine. Stupid mate bond.

"She is mine!" Rose gritted, yanking me from the witches arms and against her. Her
hand pushed my hair to one side before she nuzzled her nose along the skin of my neck where the mark should be. I stilled from the sudden closeness of her but soon relaxed a bit, knowing that the bond was working it's magic.

"Don't test me wolf." Selene my best friend threatened, her eyes narrowing at my mate. She was never like this towards anyone she didn't know personally, the look in her eyes was definitely not friendly whatsoever.