Chapter Two.

^.^ look it's chapter two, enjoy.

"Fate decides who comes into your life, your heart decides who stays."

--
Amelia hart

Two weeks later.

"Thank you for staying in with me and not going to the celebration with them."

"What are sisters for?" She smiled, a genuine smile. Something I had yet to see on her for many months since she lost her husband.

Emilia and I were under the warm comforter in the family room, we planned to benchwatch every episode of friends. the show was a complete classic and no matter how many times I watched it, I never got tired of it.

We had everything we needed to stay where we were for the next few hours while my brother and parents went to the celebration for Adam's Title. I of course refuse to come anywhere near that man. The bound was fresh and still in full effect, I thought it would be like when my sister lost her mate. The wolf bound didn't exist when he died but sadly her as a person hurt because she deeply loved the man and not just his wolf.

I being curious about the bound because every where I went and saw Adam with some slut clinging on to his arm like a fucking sloth with a tree branch. It'd set me off and I'd hold myself back from going over to them and ripping her sleezy hands off of my mate.

I asked my mother about it since her first mate rejected her. She'd know what was going on and I didn't like her answer one bit.

A week ago.

My mother was in the kitchen, helping the maids with dinner, I thought this was the perfect time since my father was out with Sam at a meeting with the alpha in one of the neighboring lands so I took the opportunity to ask her about her first mate without my father clinging on to her like a child and growling at me for speaking of someone that wasn't him.

"Mom, can we talk for a minute?" I said, jumping onto the nice smooth white oak counter.

"Sure sweetie what's up? " She asked, placing the bowl she had in her hands on the counter next to me.

I raised a hand up as I let my fingers ran through my long straight brown locks."Well y-you k - know that Adam rejected me." Stuttering over my words.

She growled under her breath, surprising me because my mother never, ever growled or got mad at anything. She was calm, caring and kind to everyone, no matter what. Not even when I was supposedly dying did she lash out. She wouldn't leave my side but she always said I'd pull through because I was strong like her, that I would be fine because I was her daughter and we fought.

"Yes honey." Her eyes darkened from her hazelnut orbs to full on black before they shifted back." Sorry, daisy took over for a second. Please go on." She apologized.

"I thought so, anyways why do I still feel the bound with Adam? I thought that after you reject or were rejected the ties between the two would be broken but every time I see him, my wolf goes into a frenzy to mate with him and fights for control."

"Oh baby," She frowned, moving her hand to my arm and rubbing it." That's not how it works, selene the moon godness caused her lover aphrodite pain when she caught her in bed with another so apart from the curse of dying after someone's second mate rejects you. The pain, sorrow, hurt and pity you feel will never leave you until your second mate accepts you."

Fucking moon godness.

'Shut. Up.' Zeva snapped in my head. 'She'll kill u-' I cut the link.