Chapter Nine.

My muse for writing has returned, hopefully I don't struggle on the next few chapters like I was before. I had lost the direction I wanted to take this story in since I was going through a toxic relationship when I started this but now I'm good and it's hard to write depressing things when I'm not feeling it as well.

this will be in roses point of view.

Rose Woods.

I was looking over paperwork, figuring out which treaties were going to be approved and which weren't. It was such a drag that I was one of the scariest packs in the regions but I didn't get here by being friendly with others. My uncle didn't understand that though, he made it clear that I needed to have allies for what was about to come. The witch had a vision that a threat was approaching and i needed to gather allies if I wanted to get out of this one alive. Who would be stupid enough to start a war with us? My pack was notorious for winning in wars.

"This is so stupid!" I hissed, throwing the stack of papers off of my desk."Stephan, where is Amelia? Is she getting ready for the ceremony?" I asked my bata who had an amused expression on his face. "Wipe that look off of your face dumbass, I just don't want her to wiggle her way out of it."

"No actually, she's out in the garden with the witches and little hazel." He informed me, a growl erupted through my clenched teeth.

'Ours!' Vixen, my wolf growled in the back of my mind."Go get her and make sure she comes alone."

'This is all your fault for being a unfaithful bitch!' Vixen sneered at me, she had a point but I didn't care what she thought. I blocked her out before she could go into one of her lectures and leaned back in my seat, I didn't want a second mate to begin with and she was just a nuisance in my life but my wolf had other feelings.

"Baby!" Taylor waltzed into my office like she had many times before. My irrigation skyrocketed when she was around but that made the irrational sex so much better. The only time she was ever useful to me was when I needed a warm body and now she was of no use to me because I couldn't do just that anymore.

"I'm not your baby," I glared at her while I went back to reading another paper as she leaned over my desk with puckered lips." What do you need, I'm busy right now." I didn't bother looking up but felt her fingers moving down between where my cleavage was visible.

"You're in a bad mood this morning, should I fix that with...." She was cut off when my door opened, revealing an annoyed looking Amelia.

'She looks beautiful.' Vixen managed to unblock me. I inhaled sharply because I knew she would have an outburst and I'd have to defend myself that nothing was happening. No matter how it looked to her at this moment, I clenched my jaw because just her scent intoxicated my very being.

"What do you need Rose?" She asked, her expression quickly changed to an emotionless barrier.

"We're busy, can you get the fuck out?" Taylor interrupted before I could answer.

'I'll kill that whore!' Vixen growled, causing it to slip past my parted lips and Taylor to look at me with a pout on her lips.

"Okay, Nothing I see." She turned to walk out of the door when I didn't answer her, completely ignoring Taylor and me for that matter. It boiled my blood at how nonchalant she was being with Taylor so close to me. 'But isn't this what you wanted?' Vixen reminded but I ignored her. Was she waiting for me to break the agreement so fast, not even her wolf showed herself. It completely blindsided me and left me irritated for some odd reason.

"Now where were we?" Taylor brought me back to reality as she continued to ran her fingers over my shirt, swatting her hand away. I abruptly stood when I didn't see her standing by the door anymore. "Rose?" She called after me as I walked out of the office to chase after Amelia.