O N E

"Brooklyn!?" An angry sounding voice shouts up the stairs and into my bedroom. A small groan comes from my mouth as I sit up tiredly in my bed. I look over at the alarm clock, rested on my white night stand. It's 6:55 am. 'Crap!' I think. I quickly get out of bed and rush to my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and try to do something with my messy, wavy brown hair. I laugh to myself.
"I may as well not try," I say, while putting my hair into a messy bun. I brush my teeth and then walk tiredly into the closet to find a semi decent outfit.

 I brush my teeth and then walk tiredly into the closet to find a semi decent outfit

I walk back into my bathroom, look at myself again and sigh.
"It's a good job I don't have anyone to impress," I say while looking at the time again. It's now 7:40 am.
"Brooke! You're gonna be late so hurry up!" I hear my mom shout up the stairs again.
"Coming mom!" I respond while grabbing my bag and running down the stairs. My mom throws the keys and, luckily, I catch them.
"Wait, what?" I question, confused.
"You can drive today, sweetie," my mom says, with a smile. I jump into my mothers arms and smile wide.
"Thank you thank you thank you!" I squeal.
"Okay, you can get off now," mom says with a laugh. "You better get going otherwise you'll be late. Oh and I told Grayson that you would pick him up on the way so don't forget."
"I won't!" I say while walking out of the door and to the car.

I start driving and turn some music on. I look at my surroundings and realise how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful town.

It's spring time. The trees are blossoming with pink flowers and the sun shines through the winding branches, creating silhouettes over the concrete paths. There are kids, about my age, that are walking to school. Some hand in hand. How cute.

I've gotten to the age where I'm starting to want a boyfriend. I just want to be able to hug someone when I want, hold someone's hand when I want and kiss someone when I want. I kind of just want to be loved.

I'm really awkward when it comes to guys. I go all shy and won't talk. I'll blush and go red and nearly everything they say and it's really embarrassing.

I do have my eyes on one guy though...

~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter!!
How do you like it so far?
Don't forget to follow, comment and vote for more chapters!
-
Megan xo