T W E N T Y F O U R

(Kelsey's pov)

"Go after him Kelsey, I know you like him too."

I nod slightly and we both go back to standing with the boys. I look at my hand, thinking, when I feel a pair of eyes on me. I look up and see Ethan staring at me, a small smile spread across his face. I blush slightly and tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Have we got science next?" Grayson asks, breaking the silence.
"Yea, who are each of us gonna sit next to?" Brooklyn questions.

Both Grayson and I look at Brooke and then I look at Ethan. Ethan grins and I look back at Brooke.
"You two can sit next to each other, I have next lesson with Brooke anyway." I say with a smile while shuffling my feet so I was a bit closer to Ethan.
"Okay, thank you Kels." Grayson says, smiling back.
"You're welcome Bud," I chuckle. Brooke looks at Ethan and I and grins slightly. She looks up at Grayson and kisses him on the cheek.
"I love you, baby.." she whispers to him, causing a smile to form on his face.
"That was random, but I love you too." Grayson mutters back, both of them were being loud enough for us to hear.

I rest myself on Ethan's side, stepping a little more towards him so I don't look stupid. His arm wraps around my waist and I smile slightly.

I look at Brooke and Grayson and both of them have a smile on their face while holding hands.

Grayson winks at me, causing my cheeks to flush a light pink. He chuckles and kisses the top of Brooklyn's head.
"Come on guys, the bell's about to go off." Grayson states, just as the bell rings.
"Perfect timing," Ethan says with a small chuckle. He tightens his grip on my waist as people walk by, as if he was protecting me. I grin to myself and start to walk to science. Ethan is walking close by and it kinda feels like we're a couple already, but I know that we are not.

I sigh slightly and feel Ethan's gaze land on me.
"You okay?" He asks sweetly. I look up at him and nod.
"Yea, I'm good." I answer.
"Okay," he responds, with a warm smile.

We both carry on walking to science, with Brooklyn and Grayson behind us.

(Ethan's pov)

I don't think she is alright, she's never normally this quiet. It's like she's thinking about something. I hold her quite close and carry on walking.

I'm not going to lie, but it feels like we're already together. We're not, but it feels like it.

The way we look at each other.

The way we smile whenever we spot the other.

The way I hold her, and she holds back.

The way Grayson and Brooke act around us when we're together.

It just feels....

Right.

I look down at Kelsey and let go of her waist when we reach the classroom. I notice a small frown appear on her face as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. I sigh quietly and walk into the classroom. I take a seat at a desk at the back, waiting for Kelsey to walk in.

She comes in a couple of minutes later with Brooke and Gray. They all walk to the back but Grayson comes and sits next to me. A confused expression forms on my face. Grayson notices and chuckles.
"Kelsey needed to speak to Brooke so I said that I would just sit next to you." Grayson answers my non-spoken question.
"Oh, uh okay," I say with a slight nod, glancing over at Kelsey.
"And, I need to talk to you." Grayson adds, making me confused again.
"About?" I ask. Gray leans in closer to me.
"Kelsey," he mutters in my ear so only I can hear.

I nod slowly and run my fingers through my hair. I glance over at Kelsey and Brooke, to see that Brooke was already looking at me. She looks back at Kelsey quickly and they carry on talking. I look at Gray and fiddle with my hands.
"What about her?" I ask quietly.

He looks at me and starts talking.

(Brooklyn's pov)

"Gray, do you mind if I sit next to Brooke? I know that you wanted to but I need to talk to her.." Kelsey asks Grayson while we stand outside the classroom.

Grayson looks at me, sighs slightly, then back at Kelsey.
"Yea okay, it's fine." He says with a slight smile.
"Thankyou Grayson," Kelsey responds.
"No problem," Gray says while walking into the classroom.

~~~~~~

Short ish chapter and it's pretty crap but yannoooooo :)))
-
Megan xo