T E N

(Brooklyn's POV)

I was getting out of the robe when I notice that Grayson had looked up from his phone and was looking at me.
I smirk to myself and turn around, giving him a perfect view of my bum. I pull the sweatshirt over my head and it falls down to the middle of my thighs. I know that Grayson loves girls who wear clothes that are way too big for them, he thinks that it's hot.

Yea, I know this because Gray is one of those guys who is very open about what they think of people. He'll say if he thinks a girl is hot, or if one of his friends had played badly in a football match. He will speak his mind. Sometimes this was a bad thing but, in this case, it came in handy.

"Gray?" I say, sitting back down on the bed.
"Hmm?" He responds, looking up from his phone again.
"When you're trying to look at someone get changed, make it a bit less obvious next time," I advise with a smirk. Grayson goes a deep shade of red.
"I u-uh, um, I jus-" Gray stutters, making me giggle.
"Grayson, chill. It's fine," I say with a laugh.

My feet were dangling off the bed and not touching the floor. I look at Grayson and reach my hands out for him to hold them. He stands up then holds onto my hands, pulling me to my feet. We interlock our fingers, I hold them down by our sides and rest my head on his chest.

He kisses the top of my head then rests his chin on my head.

I smile softly and then the nurse walks back in, leggings in her hand. I let go of Grayson's hands and the nurse passes them to me.
"Thank you," I say with a small smile.
"You're welcome," she responds, looking at me and then at Grayson with a raised eyebrow. She walks out again and I burst out laughing.

After I calm myself down, I pull the leggings on while holding on to Grayson's arm to steady myself. He gives me a smile and places his hands on my waist. I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear and blush slightly.
"Come on, let's get out of here." Gray whispers softly. I nod and grab my bag while still holding onto Grayson's hand.

We walk out to his car, hand in hand, I look down at our hands and smile.
"What're you smiling at?" Grayson asks calmly.
"Nothing," I say, dragging out the 'g' while smiling more.
He chuckles and opens the car door for me. I climb in and buckle my seatbelt.
"So, what're we gonna do when we get home?" I ask sweetly.
"I don't know, what do you want to do Princess?" Grayson says, not realising what he is saying. I go a deep shade of red and smile to myself.
"I-I uh.." I stammer. Gray's eyes widen as he realises what he said.
"I'm uh sorry. I didn't mea-" Grayson starts to apologise.
"It's fine Grayson." I laugh, still blushing.

He laughs nervously and rubs the back of his neck. After an awkward silence he starts the car and heads to my house.

We pull up outside my house and just sit in the car, in silence, for a few minutes.
"Grayson?" I mumble.
"Y-yea?" He stutters slightly.
"Can we make sure this isn't awkward? Because I don't know what I'll do if we sto-" I start to ramble but Grayson puts his hands on my face and kisses me passionately. I relax and kiss back.
"It won't be awkward, I promise." He whispers, his warm breath on my neck making me shudder slightly.
Grayson smirks and opens the door. We both get out and walk inside of my house.

It feels so empty.

"I'm uh gonna go take a shower, I probably smell like the hospital."  I say, heading to the stairs.
"Okay, well I'm gonna order some pizza." Grayson says excitedly and I laugh to myself.

I walk upstairs and into my bedroom. I shut the door behind me and instantly strip to my bra and panties.

I turn around and to my shock, someone was sat on my bed.

"What're you doing here?" I say, holding in my anger.
"B, I am so sorry.." He tries to apologise, making me even more angry.
"Save it! I don't care. You obviously aren't!" I shout.

~~~~~~~

Shiiii bout to go down!
Who do think is sat on her bed?
Follow, vote and comment to find out.
-
Megan xo