T W E N T Y O N E

(Ethan's POV)

"Oh hey Ethan," Brooklyn says with a smirk across her face. I look at her weirdly, trying to act normal.
"What?" I ask while sitting down on the couch, near Kelsey. Brooke looks at me and then at the beautiful girl next to me. I look at Kelsey and then back at Brooke.
"Oh, it's nothing." She responds, the smirk still on her face. I shrug it off.
"So, uh what were you guys talking about?" I ask casually, pretending like I didn't already know.
"Uhhh." Kelsey says quickly with a worried look on her face.
"Just girl things," Brooklyn answers with a smile. I chuckle and put my hands up defensively.
"I don't want to know!" I say while lowering my hands again, 'accidentally' resting my left on top of Kelsey's right.

Kelsey looks at our hands and then up at me, her face bright red. Brooke clears her throat, making me move my hand off of Kelsey's. I feel my face start to heat up so I look down slightly. Brooke giggles just as Grayson enters the room. He looks at Brooke and then at Kelsey and I. He turns back to Brooke and a smirk forms on his face. I roll my eyes unnoticeably and stand up, walking to the kitchen.
"I'm hungry!" I complain, trying to change the topic. I turn back around to see Grayson whisper something to Brooke. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Ew, you two do realise that I'm sat right here?!" Kelsey says with her face full of disgust. He did not just say what I think he said. He makes that joke all of the time.
"If you said what I think you said then I'm gonna punch you, Grayson." I say with my fists clenched.

Grayson's whistles and quickly sprints upstairs. I chase after him, leaving the girls downstairs.

(Brooklyn's POV)

I burst out laughing as soon as Gray and E run upstairs,
"You and Grayson are filthy minded." Kelsey spits.
"We were joking Kels!" I say defensively, still laughing. Kelsey just sit there with her arms crossed and an unimpressed look across her face.

I hear a thud upstairs and then Ethan burst out laughing. I look at Kelsey and then at the stairs. Grayson comes down the stairs, with his hand on his head and a his bottom lip pouting.
"What happened?" I say with a chuckle while getting up.
"He fell on his ass and smashed his head against the wall," Ethan explains, obviously trying his hardest not to start laughing again.
"Awwh Baby!" I laugh. Grayson looks at me and pouts.
"It hurts Babygirl!" He complains. I wrap my arms around his neck and jump up. Grayson wraps my legs around his torso and I stare down into his eyes. A smile forms on his face and I kiss the top of his head, where he had been holding before.

Grayson and I stay like this for a while until we hear Ethan clear his throat.
"Well, that wasn't awkward at all." Ethan says sarcastically while rolling his eyes at us. I roll my eyes back at him and jump down from Grayson.
"You still hungry?" Grayson asks and I smirk, but try to hide it. Grayson sees and hits my shoulder.
"Ouch!" I say in an overdramatic way.
"Yea I am Gray," Ethan answers while glaring at me. I throw my hands up defensively and walk to get my shoes on.
"What're you doing Princess?" Grayson asks.

"Getting my shoes on, Ethan's hungry and I don't trust you guys cooking so we'll go out to eat."

The twins shrug in sync and Kelsey nods her head in agreement. I smile and carry on getting my shoes on, the other three do the same.
-
-
We all walk to the car and I get in the passenger seat. Grayson drives, leaving Kelsey and Ethan in the back.

My phone vibrates in my back pocket so I pull it out.

K- thanks a lot, it's really awkward now
B- awwh sorry Kels :*

I look in the mirror and see that Kelsey is rolling her eyes, at my message. I chuckle and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Where are we going Gray?" Ethan asks.
"You'll see," Grayson responds calmly.
I shrug and turn the music up a bit louder.

"Club going up.." I sing loudly.
"ON A TUESDAYYYY!!" Grayson and Ethan scream, causing both me and Kelsey to cover our ears. I start to laugh and uncover my ears. We all sing loudly to the song and act like complete goofs.

Fifteen minutes and a rave party later, we arrive at a pizza restaurant. My favourite.

I look over at Gray with a smile on my face. We all get out of the car and I walk around to Grayson. I reach for his hand but he pulls away. My heart starts to ache and I just walk off without him. I take a deep breath and try not to get upset.

But why did he not want to hold my hand?

I walk into the pizza restaurant, ahead of everyone, and ask for a table to seat four. I wait for Ethan, Grayson and Kelsey to walk in before the waiter guides us to the table.

I sit on one side and pull Kelsey down next to me, so I don't have to sit next to Gray.
"Brooke-" Grayson starts to say but gets interrupted by the waiter.
"What would you like to order?" She says with polite smile.
"Can I just have a plain cheese pizza, please?" I ask, the waiter nods her head while writing it down.
"Same as her," Kelsey says while looking at me.
"I'll have a pineapple and cheese pizza, please." Ethan says politely.
"Same as him." Grayson says, still looking at me.
"Okay, they will be over shortly." She says sweetly. I look at her name badge 'Nicola'. She seems nice. I watch her walk off when I feel my leg get kicked from under the table. I look at Grayson and glare at him. He nods his head to a group of people who look about our age. Cameron Dallas, Jack Dail, Aaron Carpenter, and each of their little girlfriends. All three of the girls are bitches. Kaylee, Cameron's girl. Olivia, Aaron's girl. And Ella, Jack's girl.

I look back at Grayson and he sighs.
"They don't know, that's why I didn't hold your hand." He mumbles to me. I nod slightly, starting to feel a little guilty.

Grayson and I have made it official between us but Ethan and Kelsey are the only other people that know. Neither of our parents do and neither do the kids at school. People at school don't like me, especially after what I said about Sydney. So they aren't gonna like that Grayson and I are together.

"They're gonna have to find out somewhen, Gray." I sigh. "After all, we do have school again tomorrow."

Grayson nods just as the waiter comes back with our food. We all thank her and start to eat.

~~~~~~

They're gonna go back to school in the next chapter!
What will happen when the people at school find out about Brooke and Grayson?
Also, will Kelsey and Ethan still spend as much time together when Sydney finds out?
So many questions..;)
-
Megan xo