E L E V E N

"Ethan! Get the fuck out of my house!" I shout at the top of my lungs, covering myself with Grayson's sweatshirt.
"Brooklyn! No, I am not leaving until you hear me out." Ethan shouts back.

I hear footsteps up the stairs and Grayson barges into my bedroom.
I can see his jaw clench as soon as he sees Ethan.
"Grayson.." Ethan says weakly.
"Don't." Grayson snaps.
"Please guys! Hear me out!" Ethan raises his voice. I stand there with my arms crossed.
"Fine, but make it quick." I snap.
"Enlighten me, why would you believe that I would hit your bitch of a girlfriend?" Grayson says sarcastically. I hit him on the arm and give him a serious look. He groans and rolls his eyes.

Grayson sits down on the beanbag in the corner of my room and I sit on it with him.
"I love her." Ethan starts and both Gray and I roll our eyes. "I know that neither of you like her, you hate her but I do love her."
"She's taking advantage of you Ethan." I say bluntly and Ethan lowers his head slightly, probably because he knows what I'm saying is true.
"I was blinded by this, I got protective. Thinking back now, obviously Grayson wouldn't have laid a finger on her." Ethan tries to explain. He looks at Gray then carries on, "I'm seriously so sorry, bro. I should've trusted you. I know that you would never hurt someone. I've known you my whole life."
"That's what I don't get Ethan, you decided to side with someone you've known for a few months rather than siding with people you have known your whole life." Grayson says slowly.

"I know! I'm sorry, okay? I was stupid to think that she was telling the truth, you'd never do that especially because of Brooklyn." Ethan turns to me and I hold back my tears.
"You should've realised that sooner Ethan. Grayson was there for me when I went through all of that crap, but you were just chasing after that bitch. You weren't even there for me when I was diagnosed.." Tears start rolling down my cheeks as I spoke.
"Wait, diagnosed with what?" Ethan asks and that's enough for me to explode. It looked like Grayson was too.
"What?! You actually don't know..?" I scoff angrily.
"No, I don't know! You haven't spoken to me properly in ages Brooke!" Ethan says sounding hurt and angry.
"That's because of Sydney. Obviously I won't wanna talk to you when you're always around her. I don't particularly want her knowing all of my personal details," I say with the bitchiest tone ever.
"Don't you dare blame Sydney." Ethan mutters with his fists clenched.
"Well, I am. If she didn't come into the picture then you would know that I have anxiety and depression, but NO you got all caught up with love rather then caring for your best friend!" I shout, tears streaming down my face at this point. I had stood up half way through my mini speech to look more serious but by the end I was about to collapse.

"Brooke, I'm sor-" Ethan says, sounding sympathetic.
"I don't want to hear it Ethan. Get out. Now." I say calmly, not being able to look at him.
He walks forward and grabs my arm. Grayson stood up straight away and came in between Ethan and I.
"Let go of her and leave." Grayson says sternly. I shake Ethan off of me and he looked angry. He walks out of my bedroom, punching the wall as he goes which makes me jump.

After we hear the front door slam, Grayson turns around and engulfs me in a hug. I hug back and burst into tears again. He holds me close and sighs heavily. I pull out slightly and look up at Grayson with my puffy eyes.

I try to speak but there are no words. I can't believe Ethan. I know that I haven't exactly been speaking to him recently but we were when I was diagnosed.

My lip quivers as I can feel another wave of tears coving over me.
"Hey hey hey.." Grayson says calmly, pulling me into another hug and squeezing me slightly.

I sigh and after a couple of minutes of being held in Grayson's arms I pull out. "You okay now?" He asks worriedly. I shrug my shoulders and yawn. "Come on, get some rest." I nod and climb into bed. Grayson kisses my forehead and heads for the door.
"Gray..." I say, not being able to get anything more than a whisper out.
"Yes?" He responds, turning back around.
"Stay." I mutter. Grayson nods slowly, takes his shirt off and climbs into bed with me. I give him a little smirk and put my hand on his chest.
"I can't sleep with a shirt on." He winks making me laugh and roll my eyes at him.
"Lucky me then," I whisper in his ear then biting my lip softly afterwards.

I see Grayson look at my lips and then into my eyes. I lean in closer so our faces were less than an inch apart and kiss him softly but full of passion. He kisses me back and puts his arms around my waist, pulling me even closer. Grayson licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I deny. I pull away and turn over.
"Sleep well Gray." I say innocently.
"Hmm, goodnight B." He responds while kissing my neck and cuddling next to me.

~~~~~~

Do you think that Gray and B will end up forgiving Ethan or keep a grudge?
Keep reading to find out!!
-
Megan xo