T W O

I arrive at Grayson's house just in time to see Ethan get into his girlfriend's car, Sydney. I hate that girl. Ethan gives me a small smile and I return the gesture then give Sydney a death stare.

Ethan knows that I don't like her but still continues to spend more time with Sydney then with me. I'm jealous, I can admit that, but I am not jealous of Sydney. I'm jealous of how much time she gets to spend with one of my best friends.

"Hey B!" I hear a familiar voice shout. I look around and I see Gray.
"Hi," I say then sigh. Grayson gets into the car and gives me a worried look.
"What's wrong?" He asks. I just give him a look as if to say 'what do you think?' then I look away again. "I know you don't like her, neither do I, but we have to try and be happy for him." I simply nod my head.
"I'm trying." I say as I start driving and heading to school.

(At school)

Grayson's and my lockers were right next to each other's and we had the same first lesson.

Grayson stood with his back against the locker and watches as the cheerleading squad walks by. He licks his lips and follows them with his eyes. I hit him on the shoulder.
"Hey! Just the other week you were saying they were all bitches," I say, with my hand on my hip. "And now, you are checking them out."
"They're hot! I'm not even gonna lie." Grayson says, holding his hands up in defence. I shake my head and start to laugh. "Come on cutie." Gray puts his hands on my shoulders and directs me to our first class.

"Urghhhh history. You know how much I hate this subject?" I complain.
"Yes, yes I do. You say it EVERY time Brooke." Grayson laughs whilst we both take a seat, next to each other.

The teacher walks in and starts the lesson. I start to think about what happened in the hall way. With Grayson and the cheer team. 'Urgh why can't someone look at me like that?' I think then pull my focus away from that and focus on the teacher.

(Narrator)

Grayson couldn't concentrate either. His focus was actually on the Angel like face of the girl sat next to him, Brooklyn.

The lesson went by slow for the two teenagers as both of them couldn't concentrate.

~~~~~~

Things in the next chapter get a little tense.
Oh and you get to meet Sydney more.
Hope you enjoyed,
-
Megan xo

Love Can Change Everything // G.B.Dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें