Hate is a strong but accurate word

Pisces's POV

"Are we doing a campfire tonight?" I asked the girls at my table.

"I'm tired," Taurus groaned.

"Same," Sag agreed.

"Maybe the people that want to have a campfire can have one and the ones who are tired may rest in their cabin." Libra made a compromise.

"That sounds good." Taurus got up to stretch out. "Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go sleep."

"Night bestie." I ran up to her and gave her a tight embrace for a solid thirty seconds. Sagittarius and Leo followed after her, to presumably go to sleep too.

"Hey ladies, we doing a fire tonight?" Capricorn called over.

"Only the three of us are, the others went to the cabins to sleep," Libra responded.

"I'm going," Scorpio announced and vanished out the door.

"Sooo...I suppose it's the eight of us then," Capricorn remarked.

We all left the lunch hall and headed down to the campfire pit. Libra and I carried the marshmallows and hot dog weenies. Capricorn and Aquarius carried firewood and a lighter that they lifted from Scorpio. Aries and Gemini a piggyback ride, because she claimed her 'ankle was hurting'.

After we finished setting up the fire, we began to get a bit bored.

"How about we get to know each other?" I suggested. "I'll start. My name is Pisces Elizabeth Alpherg. I'm fifteen. I was born March 12th. I have an older sister named Cassiopeia. I like swimming and painting. Aqua, you next."

"My full name is Aquarius Marcel Sadalsuud. I'm sixteen, born February 6th. I have an older brother that's a lawyer. And I like swimming and art too. Libra, you're next."

"I'm Libra Madison Zubeneschamali. I was born October 2nd and I'm seventeen. I'm an only child. And I guess I enjoy singing in my free time. Cap, can you go?"

"Yes I can. My name's Capricorn Eugene Deneb-Algedi. I was born on New Years and I'm seventeen. Like Aquarius, my older brother is a lawyer, mainly because it runs in the family. For leisure, I read a lot. Aries's turn."

"My name is Aries Damien Hamal. I was born April 5th and I'm seventeen. I have two baby brothers. Hey And I like photography. And on the behalf of Scorpio, I will also share his information. His name is Scorpio Mordecai Antares. His birthday is October 27th. And I think he's an only child. Plus he likes music and stuff like that. Virgo's turn."

"I guess I'll share the information on Taurus as well. My name is Virgo Vincent Spica. I was born September 13th. I'm seventeen. And I enjoy reading fine literature and drinking tea. Taurus, on the other hand, enjoys cooking and playing her ukulele. She's fifteen, making me two years her senior. From her birth certificate we received, it says she was born April 26th. And her full name is Taurus Arabella Aldebaran. Cancer, you may go."

"Wait a minute!" Gemini interrupted. "You two being siblings is really confusing! How in the hay do you two have different last names?"

"My mother decided to keep her maiden name when she married my father. When I was born, I received my father's surname, Spica. And when my parents adopted Taurus, she received our mother's surname."

"Your family's weird, no offense," Gemini remarked.

"All taken..."

"Well since it's my turn, my name is Cancer Andrew Lambda. I'm fifteen and was born July 16th. I'm an only child. And I don't really like just one thing. I guess I'm up for anything. Gemini's turn."

"I'm Gemini Taylor Pollux-Castor. I'm seventeen and was born on the great day of June 18th. I have two older sister. And I like to have fun."

Aquarius's POV

We finished the campfire early, since not many people were attending. I was helping Cap clean up the pit. We unlit the fire and brought the leftover food back to the kitchen. We were on our way back, until...

"Ayo, Aquarius!" A female voice called out. "How many frogs can you catch for five bucks?" Two figure emerged from the shadows revealing Leo and Sag.

"I can catch frogs for free. It's no trouble."

"That's great," Leo responded, clasping her hands together.

"What do you need frogs for anyway?"

"I need to get back at Virgo."

"Can I help?" Capricorn asked.

"Why does everyone hate Virgo?" I questioned. "He's not that bad."

"He called you an 'immature man-child'," Capricorn said.

"So?"

"He said you're hair was stupid."

"And?"

"And he said the frogs are the ugliest mistakes that were ever mad."

"Alright, I'll help you guys."

"Thank you, Aqua!" Leo embraced me. "Alright, here's the plan..."

Leo's POV

"Alright. First, we must acquire as many frogs as we can. Aquarius, I ensure that you are able to help us with this task." The teal-haired boy nodded in confirmation. Cap began to raise his hand. "Yes?"

"Where will the frogs be held after they are captured?" He questioned.

"I brought along an extra case," Sag answered.

"Thank you. The step is sneaking into the boy's cabin, but since we have you two..." I pointed to Capricorn and Aquarius. "This step should be well executed. While in the cabin, you are to place the open pillowcase under Virgo's sheets. The frogs should be all throughout the bed by then."

We went into the woods and stayed in there a good twenty minutes catching frogs. After half of the pillowcase was full, we headed towards the bathrooms.

"Yea, Virgo's still in there," Cap stated. "He spends a while in there, so we should be able to execute the plan."

"Great," I responded happily. We stealthily walked down to the cabins. Cap and Aqua went into the cabin with the pillowcase of frogs. They sent a thumbs up through the window to signal everything was in place. "You wanna watch this go down or go back to the cabin?" I asked Sagittarius.

"Whatever you wanna do is fine with me."

"Let's watch it. As soon as he starts screaming we'll make a b-line to our cabin."

"Okay."

How does the prank go? What are Leo and Sagittarius's middle names? These answers may be revealed on the next chapters of Zodiac Camp!

"Anyway, until next time, stay classy" ~♌️