Sweet Apologies Of Attempted Concussions

Pisces's POV

Today was the start of our last five days. I wish that I could turn back time like Cher. I wanted our time here to be longer. I don't know if I want to go back. I'm going to miss everyone here even if they don't miss me.

I wish Aries and I could have a fresh start. I don't know if I'm infatuated with him, but I miss him. His warmth. His cuddles. Him going on about photography. I wish I never said anything stupid to make him leave me.

I wish I never blamed Taurus about lying to me. I was just so caught up with Aries to stop and think straight. I accused my best friend of lying to me and I pushed her away. I made it seem like a big deal that she lost her virginity, but it's just my mindset. I just don't want people to turn out like my mom.

I wish I didn't piss off Sagittarius. It was my closed minded thoughts about romance. I thought that Christian Grey and Anastasia were in one of the most romantic relationship. I guess I wanted a guy to care about me like him with Anastasia. As soon as she came after the movie, I decided to hold up my defense and attack how she identified.

I've done a lot of people wrong, but I can't reverse time and fix what I did. What I can do is apologize and hope that they accept it. And that's what I'll do.

It was four in the morning, but I still headed down to the kitchen in my unicorn onesie and bunny slippers. I looked through the cabinets and refrigerator for the ingredients I needed. Strawberries, whipped cream, and shortcake mix.

It took me a while to finished up. Two hours to be precise. It took another hour for everyone to pour into the mess hall and retrieved the breakfast that Hydra cooked.

This was my chance. I stepped out of the kitchen with the strawberry shortcake in hand.

"I sincerely apologize for all the bad things I've done," I announced. "And as a token of my sincerity I made you all a strawberry shortcake."

I looked around to see everyone dawning a smile on their face. Taurus even walked up to me, smiled, swiped some whipped cream on her finger and popped it in her mouth.

"You're forgiven."

"Because of the shortcake?"

"No, because you finally apologized. But the shortcake helps."

I set the cake down on the table and Taurus helped me cut eleven slices.

Eleven slices of strawberry shortcake for all the people I screwed over. Five more days were I'm finally forgiven.

Leo's POV

I created a list of how we were going to spend our last five days at camp. I wanted to nostalgia this bitch up. I wanted everyone to be crying when we had to leave camp.

"Princess, do you need help packing?" Sagittarius asked me as she stuffed her duffle bag with some of her clothes.

"No, but I do need your help with my schedule."

"What schedule?"

"The schedule of what everyone's going to do with our last five days."

"What do you have planned. Campfires every night like how we used to do. Definitely a canoe night. Maybe a game of basketball. Paint circle. Tie Dye. Obstacle course."