Awkward Flirting & Killer Punches

Taurus's POV

I was laying on my bed alone in the cabin. I was so bored. Everyone went down to the lake to swim. Since I couldn't swim, I didn't go. I was re-playing Pokémon Moon for the third time to entertain myself. I was in the middle of a trial when I heard the door creak open and slam back on the frame.

"Hey darling."

"Hey babe." I knew who it was without removing my eyes from the screen. He pressed his lips against my forehead, making me smile.

"You want me to wash your sheets, because you know... yesterday." Flashes from last night ran through my mind and I blushed furiously. "You still sore?" He began to massage my hand and mess with my fingers.

"Yea, I can't sit down fast, so like, no musical chairs for me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I always lose at musical chairs anyway." He chuckled at my joke and intertwined our fingers.

"Was I too rough?"

"No, you were pretty gentle with me. It's just that it normally hurts the first time for girls."

"Want me to get some pain medicine from my cabin?"

"Babe, I'm fine." I ran my thumb across the back of his hand in attempt to assure him.

"You sure?"

"Positive, but you know what's gonna be hell to do?"

"What?"

"Telling Virgo that his little sister lost her virginity at summer camp," I joked. Cap's face dropped at the statement. His hands began to shake sporadically. "Babe calm down. He only cared about us using protection and we used it."

"So he's not going to kill me?"

"Nah, that's what my dad does," I teased him even further. "But don't worry about him. He's in the Czech Republic right now on a European tour with my mom. But guess who Czech-ed off losing their virginity?"

Cap pushed my shoulder playfully. "You honestly have the cringiest jokes, but like, I still love you." He pulled me in for a long hug. He rested his chin on top of my head and started to draw random shapes on my back with his finger.

"I love you too, babe. Ah shit!"

"What happened?"

"I lost the Pokémon trail!"

"Tell Acerola to kiss my ass for making you lose." I smiled at his joke and pressed a kiss against one of the hickeys on the back of his neck.

"You're such a dork."

Cancer's POV

"You're such a dork, Aqua! Go talk to her!"

"I don't think I can talk to her so casually."

"Just ask her some random ass question," Leo suggested.

"Like what?"

"The watermelon and salt one," Sag answered.

"Cance, can you be my side kick. You can get together with Gemini and I'll get with Libra."

"Definitely not going to happen."